Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Murder #104 and 105 Wife and Husband in Belize

There still has to have been a motive strong enough for him to kill both of them. He must have also had an accomplice don't u think? I would think the husband could have fought and the wife gotten away or something but I guess the surprise of it all throws one off.

This one is so senseless. But I agree with what Beme said - if I had $$ or of a certain position I sure would hire a bodyguard in this day and age in Belize.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Motive -- the jackrass was mad because he a thief and got fired.

DB, I understand what you are saying, but ah have to be honest. Ah see many many Belizeans complain about not having a job, but when offered a job so many peeps don't want it. Things slow here in the south bush, but there is still work to be done. Most the workers are hispanic. thats just a fact. I have personnaly offered work to many peeps, and when they see it's hard work many turn away. Its a damn shame. But I would not give anybody the freaking keys to my place. that's crazy but the Stuarts did exactly that.

Me and Mellow got big disagreements and are not friends. But he said something a long time ago that I have found to be absolutely true. This is paraphrase, but in Belize, watch everything and take care of ya own bidness 'cause the other person is not out to do you any favors!

Tru tru.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    Motive -- t
    Me and Mellow got big disagreements and are not friends.

Tru tru.

Whaaaat?! Say it ain't so!
    Enjoy The Silence.

Z, I don't know why Buzz tek Mellow serious....mellow have head tek now and den and one just ignores him and he get betta tru?
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Z, I don't know why Buzz tek Mellow serious....mellow have head tek now and den and one just ignores him and he get betta tru?

Buzz invited Mellow to visit his little haven in Riverdale. Mellow accepted his invitation and was expecting to stop by next year Easter. They were gonna drink beers and chow down lobster, shrimp and snapper along with some rice and beans. It promised to be nothing short of spectacular. I'm sure pics and video of this special occasion were gonna be made available to us here. But now doesn't seem so anymore. I guess there is only one way to solve this.....

Menoh, where you at?

Enjoy The Silence.

hahahahahahha..you are too much zp
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    hahahahahahha..you are too much zp

Enjoy The Silence.

Old ting.. The only head tek around at this time is you.... I am not sure if you realize that you are talking outta your azz! That last crap talking with buzz was not started by me! Fck off!

+ Reply to Thread