Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real Housewives of Atlanta

zenflower Guest

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Is anyone keeping up with this new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta? I saw the first two episodes, and it seems like its gonna be full of drama, scandals, and a whole lot of laughs. On the last episode, Sheree went on a blind date with some guy name Tiy E. Muhammad that calls himself a doctor, and it turns out he isn't even a real doctor. He's posing as this well known psychologist and is not even liscensed to practice. Then there is some new girl added to the cast that's suppose to be a supermodel who Im not familiar with, and she's engaged (now married) to a man that owns a very popular restaurant in Atlanta called Uptown. Well now the restaurant has recently been shut down due to unpaid expenses, and it seems like he doesn't have the kind of money he said he had. And then there is a popular female attorney (can't remember her name) who they said represented Bobby Brown and other high profile cases, but she's married to an ex-con who seems to be a downlow brotha, lol... And Nene with her new nose, and problems with her husband. Its gonna be fun to watch.

I saw one episode and it looks as if it's getting thrashier by the scenes. :) NeNe is sooooo ghetto she's the character of the show and Sheree is so phony I want to bxslap her. The man gave her broke-a$$ flowers and she said it looked like he picked it up at publix. hahahaha I didn't know he wasn't a real doctor - did that come up in the second episode?

and that fat-heavy-makeup atty who has the ex-con bf who BTW looks like he's a downlow brother (not that I'm an expert or anything) but all she keeps saying is she represented Bobby Brown like REALLY? that's your claim to fame? And the bald headed model (who she?) I never quite caught what she does except her hair was slicked back with heavy gel.

When I saw the commercial that the white chick was going to sing that annoying catchy song for a bunch of gays and kandi is going to be back-up it didn't look interesting enough for me to watch.

I was interested to see the episodes of the beverly hills women and I caught the first episode. now there's some serious cash on that show. I like this one woman's view of her marriage - 80% business 20% romance. hahahha She's getting as much as she can before he meets the 20-yr old and leave her. And Paris Hilton's aunts who keep talking about their career when they were kids - yikes.

Last night I saw a rerun of the DC wives and that looked boring. What does the woman do for $$ that has the black BF? She looks like one of the NJ's housewives.

The show I find hilarious is the millionaire matchmaker who can't find a man for herself. Single but trying to match up folks. WTH.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

BTW Kandi is touring with Eric Benet and Fantasia. They're scheduled to be here sometime soon (forgot the dates). One concert I can scratch off my "to do".lmao
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread