Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Toad eyes... i simpatize with yo pon this one but i still nuh like u!

Princess Guest
    It's so sad that even if there is any inkling of knowledge or past beef with someone, it's sad that Monwa would use this opprotunity to even bring it up. She could have posted the story or not at all. Although she said she sympathized with this person, she still used the oppt to throw mud (called names). I think that is so childish.

Sad story, I can imagine what that poor lady must have felt and is still going through. I cry for her and her brave granddaughter.

Oh Dave - I'm glad everythingis ok. Bwai ah feel sorry for u all dem high techie stuff u di send home and now deh were stolen. Hope u had insurance.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Well, eh look like Dave ex is well off tru? I feel sorry that this happened to her as I would feel for anyone who this can happen too. I don't think Mons has a mean bone in her body but she is human and she and toad eye neva see eye to eye so she does symapthise with her but it still doesn't change her dislike of her and that is reasonable....if unnu wah yer why she nuh like toad eys just ask me hahahahhahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Well, eh look like Dave ex is well off tru? ....if unnu wah yer why she nuh like toad eys just ask me hahahahhahahahah
    Now wi di talk give wi tory Rosie, lol.... Dis dah mi di main reason I was inquiring before I got attacked by some Dumb Byatch for no reason, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Now wi di talk give wi tory Rosie, lol.... Dis dah mi di main reason I was inquiring before I got attacked by some Dumb Byatch for no reason, hahaha.
    See gial, mi nuh get angry at nobody as I always say...I don't take it personaly. If I dah mi DB, I just come back at you and laugh if off etc. ...maybe wah lil cuss out etc but nonedeless, chalk it up to kicks.

Now mi dah di informed source and ah bet BZ have all eh holes peel open fe yer dis even tho she di call me nosy and busy body hahahhahah...she dah still dumb barbie...she never like dat one bit that's why she come back like a ailing cruffy station.....well to get to the point.

Toad eyes (mi nuh memba eh name) and datta di name dat mons give her. Well, she work for the phone company and mons neva me di pay eh bill on time and Toady give her plenty warning and threaten disconnect and that is her job, yukno? But you know how cruff goh. Mons get pissy about it and nuh lik di gial now. The gial was just doing her job mein....

Anyway, Mons wah get pissy at me now hahhahahahh

I haven't been on the board much lately because of thing going on, so that is why I miss the information you all were needing of who Toad eyes was. I have a pick of her and she is really a nice looking lady but like anybody else, she has different features and her eyes suit her face and don't really detract from it and I happen to know, she and her family treated Dave and his daughter very kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Mons..................you dah wha rude lee gal! Dat wasn't nice...................................
    Gial DB, ah agree wid you pan dis wan, but like ah said, Mons mussi di feel wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Gyal me no di pay DB no mind yer, lol... But I wouldn't want to touch dat keyboard to the bathroom laptop atall, hahahaha. Maybe thats where she was sh!ting... a mean sitting when she was scratching her head.
    Stap yu fool Zen, di gial was shaking her head, not scratching it hahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Me nuh have nothing else fuh tell you addah dan when dih gal hack yuh emails and text messages and come pan Bze.com, I hope yuh could tek dih PRESSH!
    Yep, she is in good position to do that but it could cost her her job and she nuh stupid. hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Monwa View Post
    HI EMPRESS DARLING ... YES GIAL I WAS TIRED OF THIS EFFIN SITE LOL WAS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ... IF DAH NUH MELLOW AND ROSEY DIH FIGHT DAH SOME BORING RASS THING WITH ZPANIA LOL
    Mons you dah lone rass yukno? you know how long me and Mellow nuh fight...lang lang time gial and we done grow up and stap so wat yu di tak bout? The board always get quite at certain times. As for ZP, it is always a pleasure to see him as he stays away as long as you do....gial if eh boring, why dont' you liven it up..

zenflower Guest
    Ok now it all makes sense as to where the heading came from, lol... Oh lawd you have me di crack up Rosie, hahaha... LMAO @ "Now mi dah di informed source and ah bet BZ have all eh holes peel open fe yer dis even tho she di call me nosy and busy body hahahhahah.."

And Im sure most people who have sense on this board know me by now. I mainly come on here for two main reasons: 1) to be nosey and intafering, lol... and 2) to get a good laugh and shoot the breeze and reminisce. Now if someone hits me with a low blow, they better expect one to come flying right back, but to me its not necessary in the first place because why start drama when its not necessary. Like Empress' signature says, "don't start none, won't be none.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Cho.... then dah who, cause Bzegirl aint got no toadeye.... She may not like to comb her her hair like the rest of her hoodrat friends,but she aint my definition of a reptile!
    hahaahh oh lawd yu gat me di laugh no rass. Bz dah di special Dumb Barbies mein.

Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    Been away from the board for awhile,come back and i see all this hating and drama. I talk to the family a few minutes after it happen,all is fine, now its time to let the justice system do its job.
    What justice are you talking about DAve, cho....

Now this was a fun thread if it was not taken personally...I laugh mi rass off.

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Stap yu fool Zen, di gial was shaking her head, not scratching it hahhahahaha
    Gyal Rosie, SMH... could stand for "scratch my head" or "shake my head". In this case when the person look uptight and dry-up I would assume all that dryness would have created a lot of dandruff, and would require a good head scratching, lol... Ok me done.

+ Reply to Thread