Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toad eyes... i simpatize with yo pon this one but i still nuh like u!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monwa View Post
    LMAO ZEN NUH PAY DB NO MIND YER SHE ALWAYS THINK U HATING OR THINK PEOPLE SAYING BELIZE CANT HAVE THIS OR THAT AND I KNOW U NEVA MEAN IT IN THAT SCENSE.
    DB GOT DESKTOPS AND LAPTOPS ALL OVA EH HOUSE EVEN ONE IN THE BATHROOM... DAH RASS GOT WAH LIH PULL OUT STAND AND ALL SO WHEN U DOIN UR BUSINESS U CAN KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST GOSSIPS ON FB AND B.COM LOL
    Me nuh have nothing else fuh tell you addah dan when dih gal hack yuh emails and text messages and come pan Bze.com, I hope yuh could tek dih PRESSH!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Re: SMH an walk off...

DB dah weh you di scratch yu head bout gyal? lol... I know the thugs had no right to break in the pipple dem house, and yes di lee gyal is a hero in this story, but having dem lotta high price electronics no have nothing to do wid wedda yu live in Belize or can't afford it, and it wasn't a put down. Latta pipple right yah da states are cutting back on spending on those kind of things, and I wasn't implying that Belizean pipple can't have nice tings so don't take it so personal. But gyal just in case you didn't know, the whole world is in a recession, and for latta pipple money is not so easy to come by these days so thats one of the things to me that stood out in this story. But I see since you dah rich lady, you must be big ballin in Belize since this had you scratching yourself and walkin bout the place, hahaha... and the reality is your lifestyle doesn't represent the average household because times are hard for most people all over, Belize or elsewhere. But i ain't mad at you girl, keep doing your thang.
    Clearly, you have NO idea!! But me nuh quarrel wid pipple like you caz you dah Ms. Knowitall, a trait I don't particularly like your board character for.
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

dah who hack Monwa's text messages - mussi DJ redeye "friend". That must be why she mentioned not to mention his name cause next her house go get blown up.

Dammit Rosie - I DON'T have time to be putting 2 and 2 together stop di slacking off.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    well jeeze louise dah how much $$ DB she got so that she have to keep watching the market and checking her accounts? laptop and desktop all over the place? No wonder zpania he heng close when he went home - free internet service.

Y UNNU HAVE TO BRING REDEYE INNA THIS MAN!! LET THE MAN BE! I AINT UNDER HIS SHADOW NO MORE.

ANYWAYS GIAL DB LMAO!!!!! I AINT SCARED!

I think we need David here to explain somethings to those who don't understand "parables".

LMAO.... DAVE MUSSY HAVING LUNCH RIGHT NOW WITH EH CHINEY GIAL LOL

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Clearly, you have NO idea!! But me nuh quarrel wid pipple like you caz you dah Ms. Knowitall, a trait I don't particularly like your board character for.
    Gyal I don't have time to "quarrel" with no one, and I enjoy laughter more than putting up a fight. But Im just someone that speaks my mind, and if someone feels the urge to get all bent out of shape about what I have to say then thats their business, but I don't bite my tongue to answer back if I feel the need to either. So if you consider that quarreling then so be it.

But I find it funny that you have so much to say to me over this small matter as to me commenting over this family's personal possessions that happen to be in the news that I have the right to talk about, and when I wasn't even referring to you personally in the first place. Yet, when the majority of people on this board found an overwhelming amount of evidence on YOU committing fraud under someone elses name similiar to yours you kept quiet, and had nothing to say. Thats when you should have had all this chats to get bold and speak up instead of trying to pick on me right now when you were not even in my thoughts to begin with. And you call me quarrelsome, hmmm.... hahaha, gyal go siddung back pan yu toilet and keep scratching yourself yer. NEXT....

My, my, my, what is going on in here?
    Hi Mons, long time no chat.
    MR who the heck is toad eyes, my memory fails me.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

HI EMPRESS DARLING ... YES GIAL I WAS TIRED OF THIS EFFIN SITE LOL WAS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ... IF DAH NUH MELLOW AND ROSEY DIH FIGHT DAH SOME BORING RASS THING WITH ZPANIA LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Gyal I don't have time to "quarrel" with no one, and I enjoy laughter more than putting up a fight. But Im just someone that speaks my mind, and if someone feels the urge to get all bent out of shape about what I have to say then thats their business, but I don't bite my tongue to answer back if I feel the need to either. So if you consider that quarreling then so be it.

But I find it funny that you have so much to say to me over this small matter as to me commenting over this family's personal possessions that happen to be in the news that I have the right to talk about, and when I wasn't even referring to you personally in the first place. Yet, when the majority of people on this board found an overwhelming amount of evidence on YOU committing fraud under someone elses name similiar to yours you kept quiet, and had nothing to say. Thats when you should have had all this chats to get bold and speak up instead of trying to pick on me right now when you were not even in my thoughts to begin with. And you call me quarrelsome, hmmm.... hahaha, gyal go siddung back pan yu toilet and keep scratching yourself yer. NEXT....
    DARN IT! YOU ARE EVEN MORE STUPIDER IN YOUR WRITING THAN I THOUGHT!

These are my last words to you. I DON"T KNOW YOU! I DON'T CARE to know you and probably will not. But, I've noticed that as soon as someone disagree with you, you tend to make your own conclusions and start your assaults. I have every right to voice my opinions also. I've done that. Now, you want to get personal. Gal, Please! I'm no push over. And like I said before.........THESE ARE MY LAST WORDS TO YOU!

AND HERE COMES THE NEXT CHAPTER...............................

LMAO!!!!!

zenflower Guest
    Really ???? Hahaha... I could care less how you feel about me DB because you are not even on my radar girl, and somehow it seems like you've had this tick up your lumpy azz like a ticking timebomb, and you decided to try to pounce on me today over something so irrelevant as a news article that had nothing to do with you. Or are you the toad eye thats being referred to why you took it so personal? lol... Im not sure who you are, and really could care less because you are of no importance to me. But I do know that people that know you a whole lot better than I do seem to think you a nothing more than a low life conartist, and a THIEF!!!! So stop trying to act like you have this larger than life lifestyle because I think thats what you were trying to prove when you started this whole uproar about "pipple in Belize having nice things, blah,blah,blah". YOU ARE A BIG JOKE, LOL....

OHH LAWD... CHILL PEOPLE CHILL.... WHY UNNU HAVE TO GO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY DAH MAN... AYE MAMACITA!

+ Reply to Thread