Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Popping in to say hi

Princess, if you're in L.A. you should hang with Beme, she knows how to have a good time. I heard some women fought at the dance and broke it up. Then the next day at the park there were 3 more fights with women. That place was packed. I'm not sure I'll attend next year. I wish they would find an outdoor venue, that place is getting to small for the amount of attendees.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Princess Guest
    I guess women are taking over the fight scene. Heard this is the new trend in Belize as well whereas more and more women and fighting using weapons. I see from reading the threads that Bemetu is a fun machine. Whenver I'm in LA, I'll let her know. I'm one for fun times. I work hard, so at the end of the day, I wanna have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Must be. I went to a shower this weekend and the group (all married) that I hang with is getting so boring. Need a new set of friends with like energy and hootspa like me. I suggested after the shower to go to the 21st Dance and they were like, "nah, we are going home, or fi we bed di call we" Ah notice a lot of this going on lately with them. They claim they're too tired for sex with their husbands and claim that the hubby understand. cho! They're my age and I consider that not old. But to each their own. DB, I think they're saying that it's now time for the next generation to take over? Maybe that's what happening to you? I'm not ready to pass the baton yet, I still gat it.
    Notice I said "ALMOST"........... Not there yet girl! But, 2 weeks ago my older son told me that maybe I should rest the night life because his friends saw me at a popular dance place and if they were allowed to go in (16 yr olds) they were going to have a bet on who could dance with me first! WTF! Then I started feeling guilty!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Princess Guest
    Guilty about what? We work hard, so why shouldn't we have some fun. Maybe you should go to the 'other' clubs that the teenagers do not patronize.

Must be. I went to a shower this weekend and the group (all married) that I hang with is getting so boring. Need a new set of friends with like energy and hootspa like me. I suggested after the shower to go to the 21st Dance and they were like, "nah, we are going home, or fi we bed di call we" Ah notice a lot of this going on lately with them. They claim they're too tired for sex with their husbands and claim that the hubby understand. cho! They're my age and I consider that not old. But to each their own. DB, I think they're saying that it's now time for the next generation to take over? Maybe that's what happening to you? I'm not ready to pass the baton yet, I still gat it.
    me waa get fi know these ladies mak i tek whe deh man one by one!.....deh betta wake up cause clean up woman no deh too far..lol
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Notice I said "ALMOST"........... Not there yet girl! But, 2 weeks ago my older son told me that maybe I should rest the night life because his friends saw me at a popular dance place and if they were allowed to go in (16 yr olds) they were going to have a bet on who could dance with me first! WTF! Then I started feeling guilty!
    girl my kids deh try put me pon a guilt trip every weekend di talk bout i di get old and dah time i siddung home pon weekends!.....me mek deh know dat only clothes get old........i feel good and i look good so mek deh stay deh!....i like fling bout mi tail mek deh lee young bwai drool ova it!...hahaha
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Guilty about what? We work hard, so why shouldn't we have some fun. Maybe you should go to the 'other' clubs that the teenagers do not patronize.
    exactly!.....we work haad so we deserve fi play haad!

Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    Princess, if you're in L.A. you should hang with Beme, she knows how to have a good time. I heard some women fought at the dance and broke it up. Then the next day at the park there were 3 more fights with women. That place was packed. I'm not sure I'll attend next year. I wish they would find an outdoor venue, that place is getting to small for the amount of attendees.
    girl i heard about the fight too........look like dis recession got all deh ooman nervous....deh no waa share dat deh paycheck with another ooman...hahaha

gial yu miss a nice birthday party last friday by moha......

I heard about it, but wasn't interested in attending. Looks like it was nice though. I saw some pics on facebook. Are you going to the turtle shell reunion concert?
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I heard about it, but wasn't interested in attending. Looks like it was nice though. I saw some pics on facebook. Are you going to the turtle shell reunion concert?
    hell yeah!......i won't miss that!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Man dah L.A. noh give up noh pay check,dem dah collectors.... Dem gyal midi fight fu who wha get di c*ock after party!
    Cha!...fight fi kak when lotta cak deh bout di place?......deh crazy to rass!

@ Bemetu!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post

....i knew it.... u wuz di ole gyal wid di wig polishin dat pole da 'cabana'.......mind dem lee rusty spots....hahahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread