From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Popping in to say hi

Popping in to say hi

Hope all my fav peeps are doing ok. :)
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

look like her man got her on lock down,he must be a special man to do that to her.
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

zenflower Guest
    Whe yu mean "popping in", hahaha. Gyal dah gawn, yu gawn... or are you on lock down? Sounds like you're pulling a Scotchbonnet move, lol... How was your summer, and what else is new other than your new obsession?

The only time BZ pop in and out and nuh spen time is because the boss ketch eh rass hahahahha...wen ting cool down she will be back...
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest
    Well shes made several references about her job and her attorney co-workers and colleagues, so maybe she's busy working on a case.

Cant Get Right Guest
    Howdy.

you dyam Bzegirl....i have a bone to pick with you!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

what did she do, now or did not do?
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

zenflower Guest
    Something must be going on wid Bzgirl. This is not like her to be M.I.A. this long without starting at least 5 or 10 new threads a day, lol...
    Then she had the nerve to start dis lee popping in thread to stir di pot. She fulla tricks yu know, and like leave misguided hints.

Rosie come wid the tory no man, hahaha.

Zen my buddy ole pal - whe di go awn. I busy man - between new schedule with high school, work and my daughter's school sports I'm like a freaking mad woman running all over the place. I've decided I need a chef, driver and assistant if I'm to get some time to be still long enough to come on bcom on the regular.

whe Rosie say dah half true - things busy around here but once they settle down I'll be back full time.

Beme - whe bone gial? sound like you put out bird seed and heard fluttering of wings.

Dave - bwai not a man can hold me down. cho.

Speaking of which, it would be soooo nice if some of our friends who are in Belize during carnival post some pictures. this year looked like the 10th was a lot of fun. I saw some pics from a friend and carnival seemed to be nice this year.

DB - whe happen gial? No pics of carnival in Belmopan. Whe Merci deh he always have his camera round his neck.

"Beme - whe bone gial? sound like you put out bird seed and heard fluttering of wings."

Dah yu drap wud, maybe innocently and Beme jump pan it like horny tiga ahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Speaking of which, it would be soooo nice if some of our friends who are in Belize during carnival post some pictures. this year looked like the 10th was a lot of fun. I saw some pics from a friend and carnival seemed to be nice this year.

DB - whe happen gial? No pics of carnival in Belmopan. Whe Merci deh he always have his camera round his neck.
    I really wasn't into the celebrations this year. So many things to do, so little time. I almost feel like I'm getting OLD!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Zen my buddy ole pal - whe di go awn. I busy man - between new schedule with high school, work and my daughter's school sports I'm like a freaking mad woman running all over the place. I've decided I need a chef, driver and assistant if I'm to get some time to be still long enough to come on bcom on the regular.

whe Rosie say dah half true - things busy around here but once they settle down I'll be back full time.

Beme - whe bone gial? sound like you put out bird seed and heard fluttering of wings.

Dave - bwai not a man can hold me down. cho.
    I'll be your driver and/or assistant. I suspect you would prefer I not be your chef. Just let me know and I'll start packing my bags...
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend. (Albert Camus)

Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    I really wasn't into the celebrations this year. So many things to do, so little time. I almost feel like I'm getting OLD!
    Must be. I went to a shower this weekend and the group (all married) that I hang with is getting so boring. Need a new set of friends with like energy and hootspa like me. I suggested after the shower to go to the 21st Dance and they were like, "nah, we are going home, or fi we bed di call we" Ah notice a lot of this going on lately with them. They claim they're too tired for sex with their husbands and claim that the hubby understand. cho! They're my age and I consider that not old. But to each their own. DB, I think they're saying that it's now time for the next generation to take over? Maybe that's what happening to you? I'm not ready to pass the baton yet, I still gat it.

+ Reply to Thread