Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tell us why Rosie so old....

Ilam, you don't have to have the add ons///deleted dem rass...I like a simple header on my browser and I already did a fix it and converted it xp with all my usual bottons that I like.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Rosie, 85, and her two sisters, aged 81, 83 live together. One night the Rosie draws a bath for herself. As she sticks her foot in, she pauses. She yells to her sisters downstairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"

The 83 year old shouts back loudly, "I don't know. Let me come up there and see." She begins walking up the stairs, but then pauses . She yells to her sisters "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 81 year old is sitting in the living room, enjoying some tea. She listens to her sisters, shakes her head and mutters to herself, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful. Knock on wood." She then turns and shouts, "I'll come up there and help both of you as soon as I see who's knocking at the door."

Rosie was driving down Intersate 4 in Orlando, her cell phone rang. Picking up, she heard John, his voice high with anxiety, warn her, "Rosie, I just saw on the news that there's a car driving the wrong way on I-4. Please be careful!"

"One?" replied Rosie, "You've got to be kidding me. I see at least a hundred!"

Princess Guest
    Very funny stuff.

Neva mind him Rosie, he's using this forum to write everything down so when it's his turn, he can come back and find it. Hopefully!!

Gial, he di teef jokes, me donw know all a dem...

zenflower Guest
    Buzz is good at copying jokes and political comments and putting his own label on them as his own, hahaha. I usually don't read the comments section that follows web articles, but once after reading an article on Yahoo about President Obama not so long ago, there were a bunch of Republican haters that had some very nasty thing to say about the Prez in the comment section. By the next day, good ole Buzz posted one of his Obama bashing threads, and the comments were almost word for word and pieced together, hahaha. Maybe thats why he put the "Dr" before his name because he's good at doctoring up these articles he finds on the web, lol...

That reminds me of a cooking show on the Cooking channel called "Almost Homemade" where the lady uses a lot of store bought food items already prepared, and she doctors them up to look like a home cooked meal.

Ethel and Rosie, had been the best of friends for over 80 years. Over the decades they had spent together, they had worked together, lived next door to each other, and even vacationed together with their husbands and tricks. In their golden years, they would meet every afternoon to play cards.

One day, as they were wrapping up a game of pinochle, Ethel looks at Rosie sheepishly and says , "Now please don't get angry with me. I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't seem to remember your name! I've been wracking my brain for the past hour but it still escapes me. Please remind a forgetful old lady!"

Rosie glares angrily at her. For five minutes, she doesn't speak, only giving her friend stares of disappointment. Finally, Rosie asks, "How soon do you need to know?"

Princess Guest
    Gotta admit though, with the personalization, it is funny as you imagine poor Rosie's face.

YUko sometimes Buzz get just lik wah drone. He get drunk and drone on and on and it is anoying for anyone listening to the droning. I know, my bro drones but not near me no more hahhahaha....Buzz is on here droning because his wife done nack ah to fk out already fe dat hahahhahaha

Rosie so old and crippled now she started carring a hand gun. After shopping one day at the Salvation Army she returned to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her car. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at them at the top of her plem filled lungs, “I have a gun and I know how to use it! Get out of the car, scumbags !” The four men didn’t wait for a second invitation but got out and ran like mad, whereupon the Rosie, somewhat shaken, proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and get into the driver’s seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why. A few minutes later she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into her car and drove to the police station. The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore himself in two with laughter and pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale white males were reporting a car jacking by a mad elderly woman described as white 80 year old female, less than 5 tall, glasses, 500 lbs, and curly white hair carrying a large handgun.

Rosie so old she use to turn tricks with the Flintstones!

Buzzard so drunk that he di pick eh buggars outta eh nose and tink eh di eat eh steak dinna.....

zenflower Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Buzzard is 52 years old and gonna be 53 in Nov. -I think at the rate he is going with the excess pounds and his chronic dependent on booze, he is definately a perfect candidate for a massive stroke/heart attack..... Rose may indeed be around to eat that bird that **** on his grave!
    Mellowman so old he can;t even count any more ahhhhh ha ha ha

Hey old man! Come on down. For 9/10 me and Nico going out to the jungle shoot some gibnut. Catch them by trap too easy so ah wants to shoot some. I really don't think you could keep up with us though. But if that damn crocodile out by the sea river junction then we may be have to eat crocodile steak instead of gibbut!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    I cant make it down there buz this year, but maybe next year... lol... Mellow maybe 1/2 ah centry plus, but when di breeze blow C*ock-stand. You should not be talking about old cause we are the same exact age, besides, you are nov.3rd. or the 5th and i am the 4th... The only ones older than me and you on this board is MosquitoRose,Jim,Princess,Wilhelm waight,Ro2dawn,Pelham/miser,and merciless... Ah hear dat Merciless got so fat dat all his pants had to be resized
    You da liad!!! You a year or 2 older than me. We gots the same birthday, but different years. Demintia done got to ya ahhh ha ha ha

Merci he de run Belmopan mon. Ah run around town wit him an ah could hardly keep up. Next thing you know he be the mayor!

But Rosie so old dat when asked what his her age she answered it's like her underware -- it "depends" ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

+ Reply to Thread