Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I was Browsing

I was Browsing

Through old post and ah di kill miself di laugh...

http://www.belizeans.com/forums/show...light=Mosquito
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

ilam96 Guest
    memories...

zenflower Guest
    Rosie it sounds like you di bruk een your new computer doing all this browsing and having fun, lol... Oh, now I see it was an earlier post. However...

After going through that link about the ham, now I finally see why Surfa study di defend the Muslims dem cause he sure sound like one in that thread, hahaha.

my fav da di one from DREAMS about man screwing dog lmaooooooooooooooo

hahhahahahahn my favorites were my fight with Mellow. I had saved the first two and printed them out and would read them and kill my self with laugh.....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest
    I still crack up laughing when Scotchbonnet use to say EVERY MAN wanted her because she had striking beauty, lol... and she said even up to this day women are always jealous of her (including me) even though she's close to 80, hehehe. I think she even thought a couple of the guys on this site wanted her too, especially Sikko, hahahha. Oh and she though I wanted her old husband, so to convience me she could keep him happy she confessed to giving him blow jobs regularly, hahaha.... oh lawd. This woman had all kinds of delusions in her head that were out of this world, lol... Those were some fun times.

+ Reply to Thread