Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 2010 Census

chranic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Helllloooooooo. Retribution?? None??? I guess now Chranic you can seh ting done???
    rasta noh get een ah deh kinda mashup yah

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossum View Post
    when i say came at her i mean going back to past things she had posted.....Anyway i'm over it...i just think you fraid ah Mrs Rosey tongue lash yuh rass so now you retreat ahahahhahahahahaha so to me whatever point you thought you were going to make got lost indeed....You started off strong in your convictions and now you dih run.....It turned to you cause you bullsh itting...anyway like i said OVER IT.....
    Opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one. BTW, you've been on this board long enough - I don't run from any discussions. I pick and choose what I'll respond to. period. Calling me fraida, chicken, scared, cunt, she-dog - won't draw me in, that's on that person no need for me to respond.

The irony is....this ended up so cliche..... "leave them long enough and stand back and laugh"
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Princess Guest
    Bwai Chranic - you neva read whe I got an invite to the mudhole and refused? Cho me si the cut ah Bzegurl jib laang time. She got jealous of Cherri and MR's debate and wanted some. So when the floor was given to her by MR, she ran like a bat outta hell. (literally)

Re: Cherri's comment - hahhahaha And I'm the one labeled "bad pickney". haahhahha.

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one. BTW, you've been on this board long enough - I don't run from any discussions. I pick and choose what I'll respond to. period. Calling me fraida, chicken, scared, cunt, she-dog - won't draw me in, that's on that person no need for me to respond.

The irony is....this ended up so cliche..... "leave them long enough and stand back and laugh"

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Bwai Chranic - you neva read whe I got an invite to the mudhole and refused? Cho me si the cut ah Bzegurl jib laang time. She got jealous of Cherri and MR's debate and wanted some. So when the floor was given to her by MR, she ran like a bat outta hell. (literally)

Re: Cherri's comment - hahhahaha And I'm the one labeled "bad pickney". haahhahha.

CherriBlossum Guest
    this thread deserve to be in the classic section....

Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    - I see, you want to be the "puller" and not the "pullee". Classic Thread indeed. This was hilarious!

hahahaah, I loved it.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    hahahaah, I loved it.
    Ahahahahahahah

Enjoy The Silence.

+ Reply to Thread