Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Finger in Your butt whole?

this is a good story though Cheri - keep us updated on what happened next?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by zpania View Post
    Too bad only you and i could see the phantom friend in her story.
    Maybe others really don't care! Hehehehehe
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

CherriBlossum Guest
    Bam! I agree....but I heard the whole "good men hard to find" yadda yadda....You can only say something so many times.... I told her ok over it.... u ever just wanna slap somebody upside the head? the things some ppl say aye....

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post

CherriBlossum Guest
    If you can fit a cucumber up a chick's butt you are sexing with you need to back out of that room cause that is so unnatural...I'd be afraid I'd be very afraid..

CherriBlossum Guest
    Ahahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    . I am just me, if a woman likes things in her aZZ thats fine, just aint gonna be my good virgin finger stuck in her battam, maybe some carrots or cucumber........
    That's one way to feed her her veggies.
    Enjoy The Silence.

I knew that. But you see, poor Cherrie was about to abandon her thread... and it's been such a long time since ...since she had a hit maker...and being a big fan and all...I had to do something. Good thing i can always count on the reactions of some board members.

Personally I think this a hilarious and humourous thread, and it's good story to generate a conversation. I hope Cherri continues to post updates.

Enjoy The Silence.

Exactly! I will always pick it up hahahahahhaah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

CherriBlossum Guest
    Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah
    Roma Roma-ma
    GaGa
    Oh la-la

zenflower Guest
    I knew a girl years ago that use to have a boyfriend that loved to stick his finger up her booboo tunnel, and would force her to do the same to him since he also enjoyed having it done, lol.... Years later she found out that he was a bi-sexual and she didn't know it at the time, but all the signs were there. Being curious is one thing, but if a man is obsessed with doing that to a woman all the time or having it done to him, then that is reason to be concerned.

A real man should find all the pleasure he needs in the garden that blossoms that beautiful flower, and he should not want to explore that dark tunnel in the backyard that leads to fertilizer.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    A real man should find all the pleasure he needs in the garden that blossoms that beautiful flower, and he should not want to explore that dark tunnel in the backyard that leads to fertilizer.

I say whatever you do in your bedroom should stay in there. Who the hell cares where you put your finger or your tongue of your fist or toes? If thats your thing and you enjoy it....who has to know?
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

you said it all DB!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Princess Guest
    Totally agree DB - don't see how some females can talk about what happened in her bedroom (or other places for that matter). Don't see it.

I say whatever you do in your bedroom should stay in there. Who the hell cares where you put your finger or your tongue of your fist or toes? If thats your thing and you enjoy it....who has to know?
    My point exactly. I've always said whatever two consenting adults do to each other to bring about pleasure (even though some like pain) in the privacy of their surroundings - good for them.

What is freaky to some is normal to others. Hell, some would consider wearing white ankle socks in a sex video freaky - while to others it's normal.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread