Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Finger in Your butt whole?

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bemetu View Post
    me still di wait fi buss out my prostate massager pon fi me boo.....but ih look like i might hafto drug he fusss!!

ahahhaha quaaludes.....

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossum View Post
    here you go......ever heard of owning your own business...she got peeps that work for her...infact i did for a period before i got my own business on.......so stap assume old goat....
    Hmmmm ah wonda if ah mash caan...or the saying goes if the cap fit....hahahahah...I may be an old goat but my coco roast...and nobody noh gat dem finga up my rass....and ah nuh sarry fe cock needa oh.....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Hmmmm ah wonda if ah mash caan...or the saying goes if the cap fit....hahahahah...I may be an old goat but my coco roast...and nobody noh gat dem finga up my rass....and ah nuh sarry fe cock needa oh.....
    Ah tink yu mash cawn.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Yeh Z ahahahahah bad bad...hahahahah

What surprise me is the fact this thread is still going....

Me, too.I am surprised as well. When you first stepped onto the stage a couple years ago you were the hottest thing to hit Bzeans.com, but lately all your threads seem to go nowhere.
    Enjoy The Silence.

oh lawd ahahahahahahahah

Z pet, you have to understand that Cherri has several personalities. Remember one time she was a man (was it her cousin who was posting rass?) ahahahahah...she graves attention and does a good job of getting it...weather it is showing her body, enhanced in PS, in different configurations or photo shopping up her face to resemble different human animals...

You have to read her clues...the animal face things should tell the looker that she is an animal in bed hahahahahha.....when she does capture a mate, she impregnates immediately in order to hold but it never succeeds.

So up comes a new deal....finger in the rass...I read that as she is kinky in bed ahahahahaha....

Cherri is very entertaining and I love to read her clues.....she is like the black widow...but doesn't spin a strong enough web, escape is easy, ask Sikko ahahahahahah

Yeh Z ahahahahah bad bad...hahahahah

Too bad only you and i could see the phantom friend in her story.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Z pet, you have to understand that Cherri has several personalities. Remember one time she was a man (was it her cousin who was posting rass?) ahahahahah...she graves attention and does a good job of getting it...weather it is showing her body, enhanced in PS, in different configurations or photo shopping up her face to resemble different human animals...

You have to read her clues...the animal face things should tell the looker that she is an animal in bed hahahahahha.....when she does capture a mate, she impregnates immediately in order to hold but it never succeeds.

So up comes a new deal....finger in the rass...I read that as she is kinky in bed ahahahahaha....

Cherri is very entertaining and I love to read her clues.....

She is, and how i wish the real Cherri would stand up, if only for me. I long for an intimate view of an uninhibited private dancer.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by zpania View Post
    Too bad only you and i could see the phantom friend in her story.

Ah know....

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Reply: @ Old Goat............

People are really thinking for themselves this new year! That was a first time ever!

pass dat.......this board never cease to amaze me.....

CherriBlossum Guest
    I have no desire to go back and forth and ruin the azz fingering going on in here....so save it.......

Now mek ah get back to dih story...I talk to her today and she decided that she really like homeboy so she would talk to him and let him know that's really not her thing and see what happens.....come to find out he's friends with one of her x who decided (i guess bad mind) to tell homeboy that she was big into that sort of thing...so he decided he would oblidge......

Which leads me to another topic...now growing up i was always told never discuss your man with other women cause they might want what you got...the american girls i know they tell you any and all bout their man....do men sit around like some women and talk about their woman and sexual things like women do?

CherriBlossum Guest
    you know what....now that i'm on my pc i'm finally getting a chance to see those vids posted....and the one with the school girl is very disturbing....that is a hidden video and soooooo wrong....it's gross what she is doing but to have it video taped and her face shown and posted on youtube...omg....i'm surprised nobody got in trouble over that.....

This thread is hilarious.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I have no desire to go back and forth and ruin the azz fingering going on in here....so save it.......

Now mek ah get back to dih story...I talk to her today and she decided that she really like homeboy so she would talk to him and let him know that's really not her thing and see what happens.....come to find out he's friends with one of her x who decided (i guess bad mind) to tell homeboy that she was big into that sort of thing...so he decided he would oblidge......

OMG that's a huge red flag smacking her in the face and she's ducking cause she "really like homeboy"? yikes!!!! I can't even WHY she would entertain him. Let's see - he's friends with her ex who is an immature boy cloaked as a man discussing and giving sexual tips to the new playa who then decides to use those tips when he got her in bed. Bottom line is - bright as full moon neither man have respect for her. And unfortunately cause I hate to diss another woman but she doesn't have respect for herself if after knowing what went down she's willing to "talk" to him about disputing her sexual preferences as disclosed by the ex. euwwwww So after her talk we can presume that the new bf will go back to the ex and discuss who's lying. what a rass. hahahahahaha

Unfortunately, even if this is a story to generate conversation, there are women who in real life get caught up in similar situations and for lack of self-love and respect knowingly allow their partners to continually disrespect them in such a public way.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread