Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Finger in Your butt whole?

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    The question that should have been asked is not whether having a finger in the back door is ok but why the heck she's having sex with a person she just met to me that's even more nasty. euwwww.

You got that right....some women have no scrupples or morals but that is their choice and they will pay the consequences for their actions.

I am an advocate of nature. I study nature, I learn from nature and I know, to go against nature is to go against one's self...so I live the life that nature intended. I don't care who does what....I just know what I do.....so be it ....

It's just like everything else...there are greedy people who are never satisfied..they overeat, oversleep, overwork and overfk....they over do everything because they want more and more is better...well they soon find out the hard way....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Having said all the above. How many can say that they can control their impluses? to be able to do that, makes one strong and in charge. How many men have lost their lives, their spouse and family and betrayed their country, because of their impluses that were out of control.
    How many have died of aids because of one night stands? which by the way are the nastiest ways to entertain yourself.

Chica de Carcel Guest

Talking

I sarry, I nuh wah no finga eena mi rassh ole. As lang as i cud be champian jackey, I'm Good!

chranic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica de Carcel View Post
    As lang as i cud be champian jackey, I'm Good!
    sound like you dah my kinda gial chica. ah like it when unu do all dih wok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    You got that right....some women have no scrupples or morals but that is their choice and they will pay the consequences for their actions.

I am an advocate of nature. I study nature, I learn from nature and I know, to go against nature is to go against one's self...so I live the life that nature intended. I don't care who does what....I just know what I do.....so be it ....

It's just like everything else...there are greedy people who are never satisfied..they overeat, oversleep, overwork and overfk....they over do everything because they want more and more is better...well they soon find out the hard way....
    well stated
    Don't start none, won't be none!

CherriBlossum Guest
    The question that should have been asked is not whether having a finger in the back door is ok but why the heck she's having sex with a person she just met to me that's even more nasty. euwwww.

Well with yah euwwwwww....they've had several coffee and gallery dates but all day time outings ( apparently in this day and age I suppose those are less serious than dinner, movie or dancing) and that was the first night time activity...so it was not the first. "date"...

What suprise me is the fact this thread is still going....

gial as long as it's about sex and alternative ways of getting an orgasm - the thread will spark interest.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by chranic View Post
    sound like you dah my kinda gial chica. ah like it when unu do all dih wok.
    you see it as work - we see it as control. that move we control the whole process for our benefit. You get yours when we're ready
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

hahahh oh lawd BZ...anyways, look lik dem pipple with the finga up di batty nuh gat no job ...since dem di date during the day...wat a rass...

you see it as work - we see it as control. that move we control the whole process for our benefit. You get yours when we're ready
    look like bzegirl know tings!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by belizean View Post
    Cherri...so your girlfriend puts out of the first date? The finger in the butt is supposed to make the orgasm more intense and last longer....so I'm told.
    tell dem dat dah me tell yu!!....me no have no shame in my game.......when i di fk all holes dah easy acess!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by zpania View Post
    You neglected to include that after the orgasm she'll have the best sleep, ever, the best dreams, ever, and wake up in the morning brimming with confidence that she could conquer the world.

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by menoh View Post
    nothing wrong with a finger.....
    then again i am speaking from a male's pov
    me still di wait fi buss out my prostate massager pon fi me boo.....but ih look like i might hafto drug he fusss!!

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    hahahh oh lawd BZ...anyways, look lik dem pipple with the finga up di batty nuh gat no job ...since dem di date during the day...wat a rass...

here you go......ever heard of owning your own business...she got peeps that work for her...infact i did for a period before i got my own business on.......so stap assume old goat....

+ Reply to Thread