Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Poor mi lil Tiga Woods

Tiger's new book!

hahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Princess Guest
    I hope 'weatherproofed' his 'club'. I wouldn't go back to him either. Eeeuuuuwwwwww!

chranic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belizeans.com View Post
    Tiger's new book!

done deh pon mi bestsella list.

Quote Originally Posted by Belizeans.com View Post
    Tiger's new book!

I guess now that we won't be able to watch Tiger on NBC or CBS put it in the holes we might as well be happy that we can read about him "putting it in the holes."
    Enjoy The Silence.

Did anybody watch the ID channel last night. They had all of Tiger Woods business on there, plus some of the girls telling all....

I had to laugh at this one cute girl...she said they were in love and the realtionship lasted for months and then one day she asked Tiger to help her financially. She said she needed to move into anoter apartment real bad and he said to her. I can't do that, I can't believe you asked me that...to this she told him...ok then, if that is the way it is, it's over....

So after all, it was about money in the end not being in love. She said he never bought her anything and that made her sad.

When will these girls, who date married men, wake up? oh lawd. I can't believe the callousness of some of these hard boiled women...

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Did anybody watch the ID channel last night. They had all of Tiger Woods business on there, plus some of the girls telling all....

I had to laugh at this one cute girl...she said they were in love and the realtionship lasted for months and then one day she asked Tiger to help her financially. She said she needed to move into anoter apartment real bad and he said to her. I can't do that, I can't believe you asked me that...to this she told him...ok then, if that is the way it is, it's over....

So after all, it was about money in the end not being in love. She said he never bought her anything and that made her sad.

When will these girls, who date married men, wake up? oh lawd. I can't believe the callousness of some of these hard boiled women...

Does she have any proof of their time together? But then again, who cares? I'm sure the ID channel probably didn't check to verify her story. The more the merrier, right?
    Enjoy The Silence.

Yeh, dem all a bunch of ho's in my opinion and they got just what they deserved if ..

+ Reply to Thread