Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: In case you're wondering?

zenflower Guest
    Bzegirl, in case you're wondering, as the title of the thread says, I know the thread block was just a fluke and you didn't do it (on purpose ) . It's boring no rass round yasso, and you know how I like to stir the pot every once in a while to get conversation going. But lawd, nobody else seems to be in the kitchen.

! Mih hand blistah all up Zen, sarri ah cawn't help yuh out! Me sit down wid mih foot kack up pan dih centa table!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    ! Mih hand blistah all up Zen, sarri ah cawn't help yuh out! Me sit down wid mih foot kack up pan dih centa table!
    Oh lawd DB, da how come fi you hand all blistah up, and whe happen to yu foot? Gyal da whe you mi di do? Sound like you might need wa electric wheel chair fi get round cause you can't roll di wheel dem wid blistah all up pa yu hand. We wa have to send somebody ovva dey fi help you.

Hahaha, no really what happened?

OGTerror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ro2dawn View Post
    OMG! What a horrific experience for anyone to endure, much less a child. Now, I understand. My appologies, OGTerror.
    Just curious, why did you select this name?
    Terror is my childhood's history nick name. I'm not afraid of it anymore, so I use it to kind of pock fun at it. OG stand for the offroad team I'm in. OG=Offroad Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post

But no sireee I will always use the word "allegedly" when a crime or action hasn't been proven in court. Cho, gial this is not like before, you CAN get sued for what you write online.

Really? I believe this is the first time I've seen you use such word in your comments on a crime of this nature discussed in this forum. I could be wrong, though. Please jog my memory.

Seriously, while everyone has a right to free speech no-one has the right to defame anyone. The general rule is that you can be held responsible for spreading false statements that hurt someone's reuputation whether you post them online, publish them in a newspaper or whisper them at a cocktail party.

Really? Shall we take a trip down memory lane? I'm sure there is so much in the past - you know, examples of defamation of character - that we can have fun analyzing. I do hope none of our female members become a victim of a sexual assault. God forbid this to happen but if it does happen, as much as your concern may be sincere, I do hope you refrain from asking about the " alleged" attacker.

Why you think SB advised zpania not to continue when I warned him about posting anything about my child that could be construed as negative? She knew what I alluded to was the truth.

Ahhhh, good ole SB, always looking out for my best interests.
    And to think y'all thought she was such a mean ole hag.

She sure saved me. Just look at what Sara Palin did to that David Letterman fella. That evil woman ruined the life of the Late Night comedian with her defamation lawsuit. He walked away quietly in the night and was never heard from again. Such a shame the way she put an end to the successful career of the Late Night King of Comedy.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post

Bzegirl, Im not sure in what capacity you have studied or practice law,
    . Zen, there is no no need to feel a lil intimidated; google works fine for me and I'm sure it can offer quite a bit of help to you in your time of need. It's not that hard to impress the masses when you have the perfect search engine at your fingertips.

However, Im not going to create a debate about who's right and who's wrong about that because its going to go into another long bench back and forth like you and your old best pal SB use to do ..... hahahaha.
    Aahhhh, you're such a wuss; I'm so disappointed. I was so looking forward to a debate (a lengthy back and forth ) between the both of youz. Nothing turns me on more than two intelligent women grinding the private parts , umm, I meant the private thoughts of their delicious bodies in a heated and meaningful exchange.

But I noticed once again that you have twisted around my statement to arrive at your own conclusion sort of like the way you explained defamation of character. You asked me why did I say that you were "not" sensative to OG.... and I never said you were not. I said try to be a little more sensative, meaning that you may have been sensative somewhat, but "more" means adding a little extra, hahaha.

I agree. On a separate note, you might wanna utilize a lil spell check from time to time.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Oh lawd Z, yu di get anal too? hahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Well lookya pet, all of a sudden quote blocking is released, lol...

So I guess Surfer should make you a special button to click on that spells out "allegedly" so that you can use it time and time again because da so-so dat di go awn round ya so.... "airyso", hahaha. So that button sure would come in handy.
    ayeee see I learned to cover myself when dah yeriso to preface it with "so I heard" hahahahahaha inadmissable cause dah yeriso.

So what you been up to girl - other than trying to quote me left and right?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Princess Guest
    hahaha, why is it that I'm having the same issues. I can't quote Bzegirl either. I'm going to take the left side of the fork in the road. Maybe another mod can try to figure this out too, but I tr(y)ied to quote her once too and couldn't-sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. (Case in point, I quoted her in another thread just now and it worked) hmmm wonda why this happens?? One case especially was when I responded without quoting and noticed that an additional sentence was added to her original response after I responded. Sorry Bzegirl, it could be a technical issue, but I have to admit it does look fishy! Just saying!!!

listen ya - I don't have a problem with ANYONE on this board who wants to be up under my dress tail there's nothing in my M O that suggests that I back down from any comments posted. I choose most of the time to ignore and when I'm in the mood I respond. So no need for me to block a quote (if that's even possible - Belizean or Rosy would have to confirm)

Lately, I barely have time to log on during the day and I haven't been on during the weekends or evenings so when I do log on it's to be entertained.

And miss Princess - the incident you quoted I corrected you quick that if you had waited for me to finish editing my post you would have caught whatever you said was missing when you quoted me. There is a button for "edit" that can be used at ANY time, and I for one use it whenever I re-read something I wrote and I need to edit for clarity.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

BZ can't block her quotes and I dont' think anyone can either. It must have just been your pc or you know how rass does tings.

Princess Guest
    and Miss Bzegirl - like I said it could have been a technical error. Lawd don't get your dress in a bunch and NO MAAM, I don't want to be up under YOUR Dress. Open Forum to address/respond to ANY issues, posts, etc. OPEN FORUM meaning I can comment or ADDRESS ANY issues I SEE FIT. MISS MAAM. Oh and I DON'T have any problems with ANYONE either. Was just mentioning what happened - I guess it's OK wth you for Zen to mention, but when I do, you get quarrelsome. Just saying. No need to get your pressure up sweetie.

Also, is there a rule (that I may have missed) that determine the 'wait time' for people to 'edit' comments? Just saying. Next time I will wait until I think you finish 'thinking' on what to write. All this is coming from Speedy Gonzalez herself. hahahhhah

Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    BZ can't block her quotes and I dont' think anyone can either. It must have just been your pc or you know how rass does tings.
    I agree MR, like I mention before. Don't know why Bzegirl felt the need to 'fly da hundred'. (Lawd haven't used that saying in like forever). LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    I agree MR, like I mention before. Don't know why Bzegirl felt the need to 'fly da hundred'. (Lawd haven't used that saying in like forever). LOL
    Bz needs her cocking gial...dont' pay her no mind ..she get miserable wen she di diet ahhahahahahahah

Dah why yunnoh dih hit Bzegirl suh hawd mein!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

+ Reply to Thread