Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: In case you're wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    You know what Bzegirl - during my time when I found out about this board from a friend here at work, (yeah another person of Belizean Parents) works on my floor - I used to come in look around, read and seh cho, these people talk too much rass fi me. Then one day, I decided to sign up and comment - you know how it is - see a post and comment to yourself. So here I am. I am selective in who I respond to (in terms of even though it's cyber, there's a little bit of sense to some of the non-sense). You, Bzegirl, The Empress, Zen, Mellow (sometimes), Dreambabes, Boco (the one who i think is so serious) and SB were the one's whose post I would open and read, based on storyline/topic. So if it seems like I'm on your dress tail, why do you post? Thought you were interested in other's insights. But I can see that as long as I disagree you think I am argumentative. Me commenting simply means that some of the titles hold some water and are worth commenting on. We might not be on the same page and we do not have the same beliefs, etc, so to you it seems like I am the typical cruffie (as you put it). For your information, now that I'm here, as long as there is a post or quote that I disagree with I will comment. I read your criticism, etc but there is nothing no one can do to change my views or opinions on anything and my intention is not for you or anyone to see things my way. That's what make me unique. If you see that as quarrelsome or cruffie like - hey to each their own.

Now there is a personality (Zpania) on this board that I don't comment on ever, because of the way, he writes. Can't relate - something funny comes that way. Doesn't mean I hate him and doesn't mean I'm riding his shirttail either if I do respond to each of his post. What's up with that?

All this back and forth means nada to me at the end of the day. It's all fun and games to me. So check me all you want - I love the attention (who are you Mommy Dearest??) Coretta Scott King once said, "Hate is too great of a burden to bear, it injures the hater more than the hated!" So left me rite deh with my lee kerosene pan, let's see what you gonna do when your electric stove can't light. LOL
    n That's how I feel about Sikko
    Don't start none, won't be none!

You know what princess - while I did read your response I'm not going to respond to each statement not because i'm dismissing what you wrote (you felt strongly to respond in such detail) but really.... at the end of the day like I said this is a board where all personalities will come out and you or anyone can comment or in some cases ride my posts simply to tag team but in the same token I can call it as I see it. And look ya, me nuh care if somebody disagree with something I write but, there's a difference in disagreeing with a belief or comment and going after somebody's character because they don't act, participate or think like you do. That's exactly what happened all because I don't take the bus when I go on vacation to Belize, or I spend days in a hotel or I commented that I know people who have cars. That rite deh supposedly stripped me of my belizean culture and heritage. what a ting.

Like Rosy say I get tough now. cause back in the day thank goodness I had my cyber buddies in my corner cause I was a wuss against the marathon quarellsome divas.

I throw rocks when I'm in the mood, respond and defend my comments, and let things slide most of the time. But you asked a question and I chose to respond.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post

Me like sikko - he freely admit to spreading sikkness on the board.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    You know what princess - while I did read your response I'm not going to respond to each statement not because i'm dismissing what you wrote (you felt strongly to respond in such detail) but really.... at the end of the day like I said this is a board where all personalities will come out and you or anyone can comment or in some cases ride my posts simply to tag team but in the same token I can call it as I see it. And look ya, me nuh care if somebody disagree with something I write but, there's a difference in disagreeing with a belief or comment and going after somebody's character because they don't act, participate or think like you do. That's exactly what happened all because I don't take the bus when I go on vacation to Belize, or I spend days in a hotel or I know people who have cars. That rite deh supposedly stripped me of my belizean culture and heritage. what a ting.

Like Rosy say I get tough now. cause back in the day thank goodness I had my cyber buddies in my corner cause I was a wuss against the marathon quarellsome divas.

I throw rocks when I'm in the mood, respond and defend my comments, and let things slide most of the time. But you asked a question and I chose to respond.

I expected more, nevertheless, I must say I'm glad you mentioned that bit about different personalities coming out. We are a tolerant bunch here and do accept all personalities . Even those that seem a tad effeminate are embraced with open arms.
    Enjoy The Silence.

That's too bad. I hope you realize what you just did: you just ruin your chances of getting anything from his " sack . " Oh ,well, I guess he'll just have to give your share to Mellow. What a lucky guy, that Mellow fella.

Enjoy The Silence.

Princess Guest
    Oh yeah! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Gial stop de eena mi crutch no man? u nuh see ah ignore you when you talk bout scratchy coco the other day? ayeee. u rite duh when I di count carbs i've been known to be a little touchy. Nothing like sugar deprivation to bring out the cranks
    Me know lang time gial....and crotch business always funny hahhahaha
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    I've come a looooong way ladies! Time for someone else to take over. I just laugh it all off now!
    Sooner or later, unnu all learn how fe rock and roll hahahahahah

I don't have favorites. I respond to everyone and anything and I love me some maddarass ahahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    crotch business always funny hahhahaha

Prove it! Got any pics to share? Preferably those of BzeGirl.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by zpania View Post
    Prove it! Got any pics to share? Preferably those of BzeGirl.
    Mi nuh hav fe prove nada....hahahahah

+ Reply to Thread