Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: scotchbonnet!!

Popcorn Time! Its cloudy and raining and I have ALL the time in the world! Hehehe
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

zenflower Guest
    Stop trying to fight the feeling Sikko, lol...

LAMO @ "creep enna wat they gat"....

hahahahah mi di paint mi ginger man dem and when ah look stones di come and me hav fe dodge dem no rass ahahahahahahahh
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

See dem yer ah done paint about 25 a dem...some 3-d ones...
    Attached Images    

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sikko View Post
    u tha jokes scatchie....fuss of all...me never say me the beg....a seh work......second ting....if u memba the biblical story,that the snake middi control eve.adam was a side show.........and wat bze gial made me sing???sounds like altheimers the set eenn.....talk bout fling urself around....haaaaaaaaaa..wat u gat left to fling??
    now u the tek wa lee joke scenario to wa different level.....u seriously think u wudd have something"me or any adder man" would want??

wat i cant understand is why the two senior citizens on weja boad swear think seh that anybaddy would want to creep een on wat they gat...haaaaaaaaaaa..po ting..gane from unnu self.
    Oh lawd, now da snake control adam and eve. Conservative Christian position who make a living preaching that no man an ooman can live together witout hassles and stress and rass? Well, dat simply isn't true. There are millions of couples who don't let in any slippery snakes in their lives. Who need any damm sneaky, tricky and chancy snake? Snake end up di bite who pet them.

And you wrote bout how you were in Cayo I think it was, where life was beautiful and you seemed all enamored talking bout some ooman you met there. I wasn't paying attention and I'm not going to dig up old post to prove anything. I remember the messages were along the line of how lucky you were and stuff like that. I may be Alzheimer and all that, who know? But then I wouldn't be the only one, would I? Seems you forgot you wrote that thread.

Anyhow, you done talk bout a granddaughter I don't even have and said you wanted to go out with her. Yeah, jokes, I get it...but don't say you weren't the one that started this fiasco.

I sarry you get double benked by two seniors...ouch. But MR and I wrote over and over about our long time marriages. We earned our place and status. We are excellent wives and hubbies are both lucky. And yeah, I can take a joke or what not, but right now hubby's mother is dying and he is suffering. I just don't want to joke bout no workman or stuff like that.
    He comes first in so many ways.
    And anyhow, hubby is actually younger than you. That's something you never could know. And he is more handsome than so many, many men. He is very accomplished having been born to very poor family. And he educated himself and now holds a great job. I just don't want any more jokes about this kind of subject. It puts down my husband and I'm not going to encourage that kind of talk. He worked his way through a leading University while holding a menial job paying 11,000/yr and he and I lived on scholarships to make it. We've gone through hard times together.
    So I don't care who comes by asking for job that don't exist or beg/borrow/lend as Belizeans say, I just want that out of my life.

It wasn't till the wine industry picked up in Germany that hubby's family finally made it. But there were 4 generations before him that slowly bought those vineyards and nurtured them to the point now that they are paying off.

Anyhow, unu popkarn nossy pipple, move on. Nothing here to see.
    But wait, something soon pop up again cause this is Belizean.com. And then I'll join you all on long bench wid mi bag an popcorn and mi intensely intaferring self.

Hey, it's entertainment, folks.

"Oh lawd, now da snake control adam and eve. Conservative Christian position who make a living preaching that no man an ooman can live together witout hassles and stress and rass? Well, dat simply isn't true. There are millions of couples who don't let in any slippery snakes in their lives. Who need any damm sneaky, tricky and chancy snake? Snake end up di bite who pet them."
    hahahahah oh lawd, mi done finish me popkaan and finish paint all a mi ginger men ornaments...time to pull out some other stuff to paint now.....me di have fun...ah check the board now and then inbetween hahahahhaha

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    REPLY: WELL MADA-R*AZZ...........WAT AN ESTE? BEN-UP-COCO OLD B*ITCH TINK Dr. Buzz wah F*uck she, now she di create some fantastic lies about her sexuality.... You are absolutely correct Sikkbwoi, cause me too would like to know which man in their right mind would want to F*uck wah lee dry-up "gereatric" corpse such as scotchbonnet? wtf........... Get wah hammer and kill dat!
    Well lookya, a gathering of the snakes! For jesus's sakes, if a dry up "gereatric" or however you misspelled it- corpse no want you or you pardners ==WHAT DI HELL DAT SAY BOUT YOU ALL---that's the biggest joke of all. BZ put up a thread bout a rich 107 year old ooman whe di look fi hubby #23....unu shoulda try she...maybe you guen score there....

An no, I run political jokes wid Buzz and we talk bout continental hotel and stuff to infer ho behavior but no, Buzz doesn't really disrespect me beyond the boundries. Otherwise I wudda wap him too. You could learn from his kind of insults. It's on a different level. Well, at least not so far, he didn't drag me down to where you all feel comfortable to go. And I use play on words for answering Buzz --but that is a technique that anyone who writes in the English language understands without explanation. So don't bring my back and forth with Dr. Buzz to this low level.

And as to you missa grata face, you rememba when I tell fi you rass dat my hubby handsome cause you were getting out a line. Well, hubby younga than unu two wannabe young bwai...so, since you all think age is that important, then you all will reach senior citizen before him. And yes, hubby very handsome. But you all want to believe that he a rich old frail weak man ready to croak and why would you all care about him that way. He just cut down two big trees in the side yard and he alone with a pick and spade dug up the entire roots with his hard work. True it took him 3 weekends to do the whole thing. But that sound frail to you? He said it's a great workout and he is right. Lookya, my bwai work ina fields and do hard work ina construction as well as sharp shooter in a special branch of the German army. Dat sound weak to you? Kayne da no the only jackass lately.
    Unu di act like I mash up unu cawn and spoiled unu dreams. Nothing changed for me --I still celebrating a 34 year marriage to Prince Charming and so my world is complete. Unu should look fi get married and start celebrating year 1.

Da ginger bread grandma and granpa look stoned. Adds new meaning to the term "baked"

PS -- u old as the devil now untwist ya panties

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    Da ginger bread grandma and granpa look stoned. Adds new meaning to the term "baked"

Nuh di worry bout my draze now Buzz....ah gat about 40 a dem or so now and dem all have that special look hahahahah...they are signed and dated and painted like artwork with glazes etc. I haven't vanished them yet..I will sell all of them watch...one person alone will buy about 20...she like to tie them on presents....but I will have other ornaments too...
    Attached Images    

I went and looked up the word gereatric. An old person living in a home. Unable to help themself, can't walk or function.

Now, I certainly am not gereatric. I am as fit as when I was in my thirties and that is exactly how I feel. Some days, I work all day doing manual work around the house because I love a clean house and then some days, I cook all day and other days I shop for food etc and run errands. I take a 30 minute walk everyday without fail. There is nothing dry up or worn out about me.

I have taken care of myself all my life and have never let myself be used by anyone. So when you call a person old or gereatric, what is that? I have respect for the older people. They have live and contributed to this world and don't deserve to be abused by anyone.

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post

So, Buzz you bex wid me too or wat?

scotchbonnet Guest
    Rosy, your gingerbread men/women are wonderful. Wow, you did a great job. You should check at your local schools and see when they have their holiday fairs if they let you sell them there. They would go like hot cakes. They are handcrafted and are pieces that parents like to hand down to their kids.

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    I went and looked up the word gereatric. An old person living in a home. Unable to help themself, can't walk or function.

Now, I certainly am not gereatric. I am as fit as when I was in my thirties and that is exactly how I feel. Some days, I work all day doing manual work around the house because I love a clean house and then some days, I cook all day and other days I shop for food etc and run errands. I take a 30 minute walk everyday without fail. There is nothing dry up or worn out about me.

I have taken care of myself all my life and have never let myself be used by anyone. So when you call a person old or gereatric, what is that? I have respect for the older people. They have live and contributed to this world and don't deserve to be abused by anyone.
    HAHAHAHAHA- ah di laugh mi head off....
    All this started cause Rosie say she don't meet with the men on the board. Why would someone see that as a rejection anyway.
    How many of these same men have said that they can't be friends with a woman without sex involved? Then when a married lady say she don't want to meet the men on the board that's starts a commotion?

Yes, I'm old and stinky and a corpse and what not. And no man want me. Cause hubby left me for another man, remember.

Good, leff me lone den.
    There's a lot of unmarried ladies out there so why the sour grapes?

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Reply: Old Cougar, you dah Kicks......... If you been married to your so called husband for 34 years and he is younger than Sikkbwoi and me .... Are you telling us that you marry your husband at age 10years old....??? Sikko is younger than me.... But if you comapare my age to 34 years of your marriage, if your husband is excatly my age.... you would have had to marry him at age 12 years old! Besides, you are older than MosquitoRose! Old B*itch you are already 71 years old, haul yo mash-up P*oke outta here!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN SEE THAT MATHEMATICS IS YOUR FORTE!

Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    Rosy, your gingerbread men/women are wonderful. Wow, you did a great job. You should check at your local schools and see when they have their holiday fairs if they let you sell them there. They would go like hot cakes. They are handcrafted and are pieces that parents like to hand down to their kids.
    SB, gial mi nuh di worry bout sell all a dem. I done tell hubby that I would like to do two more shows. The shows i want to do are in Mackintosh Fl. That is where the money is and so you need to prepare like one year in advance. I already sent email to them and they said they will be sure to send me an application for next year. The booth will cost 145.00. Things gane up mein.

All the things I will be painting will be stored for that show. You have to start with at least 20,00.00 merchandise, retail.

I always had that when i did the shows. I loved the shows. I got to meet so many people and got lots of students for my classes that way too. I haven't done a show in 10 years and I really feel to do at least two as i have so much wood. I have large chests boxes all sorts of gorgeous things to paint that I have collected for years and never got to paint when I switched over to quilting and then the dolls.

I am really in the mood now and I will post a thing now and then for the board to enjoy my kind of folk art. I plan to do some very special heirloom ornaments that will be pieces of art in ornament form. They will be signed and dated so wen ah dead to rass they will be worth more hahahahah...

I have already drawn them out and will cut the wood myself. Hubby is loving it. He always wants me to paint...he keeps asking everyday...you going to paint today...he loves my art. One time he hid a pig from me so I wouldn't sell it hahahah...this pig I made myself out of two inch thick wood and paited it to look like oxbill..the pig is still here on the doorstep..it's big...might take a pic and post...during that time people were buying painted pigs out of wood like crazy hahah and cow stools oh lawd....

+ Reply to Thread