From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimc58 View Post
    You hate all men, don't you?
    good one hahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by LISA View Post
    AM I RIGHT JIM OR AM I STILL COLD
    I'm not sure your are quite right, but you are not wrong. Just headed down a side path...
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend. (Albert Camus)

SO JIM,YOUR GONNA TIE THE KNOT AND TRAVEL THE WORLD SENDING POSDTCARDS ALONG THE WAY

Good job guys. We made a lot of progress overnight I see, hypothetically speaking. And, we are getting very close to the end of this scenario. Almost there. I think it might help if I were to summarize everything we have gone through in this thread and it won't be long before we get to the real crux of the matter, again, hypothetically speaking.

We started with a simple jump rope and a mailbox. With your insight it was determined that since they did find themselves together the logical thing to do would be to get to know each other. They followed your advice. Time went on and they got to know each other better and better. They found that they had a really strong connection between each other and so they decided to be a couple. Link themselves together on Facebook and things like that, hypothetically speaking. Your sage advice then was to keep heading down the path they were on, since there we no major signs of pending obstacles. Again your advice was followed. They developed a very close friendship and enjoyable relationship with one another. Then, they hit a bump in the road, hypothetically speaking. The relationship between the mailbox and the jump rope continued to be a very good one, with strong feelings between them. Most everyone would envy their situation. However, the jump rope now feels that this is really only the beginning of a much longer path and wants to go even further. The two of them await your next bit of advice, since a jump rope and a mailbox are incapable of this type of decision, hypothetically speaking.

One word of warning: we are now at a place on the path where many, many obstacles are lurking…

Hmmmm! That sounds like your life Jim......although you keep steering us away from that thought, somehow I think, you're asking for advice....hehehehehehe
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Princess Guest
    yeah, but hypothetically! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Hmmmm! That sounds like your life Jim......although you keep steering us away from that thought, somehow I think, you're asking for advice....hehehehehehe
    Spilt-tail done got to Jimbo. Makes a man's mind go all messed up.

Disclaimer: Any similarity between Jim's life and this scenario is purely coincidental, hypothetically speaking...

Too many obstacles in the road is a sign. A sign to go your seperate ways. To begin with, hypo speaking, they were not even compatable. All a rope is good for is tying up, hanging, wrapping and choking to death...poor mailbox mussi done di limp....hypo speaking...

CherriBlossum Guest
    Good read you guys are hilarious....

CherriBlossum Guest
    Ok i agree with Mrs. Rosey ......the mailbox seems to be stationary...in it's place affixed if you will....whereas the jump rope is free to swing, flap...attach or unattach itself at will when it chooses.....and unless that mailbox is ready to uproot itself or wants to be tied up and yanked free i say keep swinging jump rope.....then again what do i know...i came into this thing with a belly full ah laughs just a guess blowing in the wind....Hope the jumprope figure out what it wants and go for it with a vengence.....

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimc58 View Post
    They developed a very close friendship and enjoyable relationship with one another. Then, they hit a bump in the road, hypothetically speaking. The relationship between the mailbox and the jump rope continued to be a very good one, with strong feelings between them. Most everyone would envy their situation. However, the jump rope now feels that this is really only the beginning of a much longer path and wants to go even further. The two of them await your next bit of advice, since a jump rope and a mailbox are incapable of this type of decision, hypothetically speaking.

One word of warning: we are now at a place on the path where many, many obstacles are lurking
    Jim, the only thing I gather from the trail of mystery you have left us is that that damn rope has issues, lol... He most certainly have a lot of masochistical tendencies because if you take a close look at the highlighted segments above you will see that the two have "hit a bump in the road", and " many obstacles are lurking". Yet, this tangled rope feels that this is the beginning of a much longer path and wants to go even further. In his eyes he still considers the relationship to be a good one. He needs rope therapy cause his head is all tied up in knots, lol... But I know this is not about you, hypothetically speaking.

My advice to the rope would be, skip along rope, keep skipping your crazy azz down the road cause it sounds like your twine is unraveling. If you keep messing with that mailbox the only thing shes gonna do to you is give you all her damn bills to pay that she's stacked up with every month which will keep you even more tied up in debt, lol... Swing like Tarzan, and get the hell out of this relationship now while you can because she is knot for you.

JIM,give the gial enuff rope fuh hang fuh she self

A rope can also be known as a line. A mail box is also a post box.

So Jim is really saying he fu cked up when he snorted a line and then had to post-pone flying home because he was drunk at the bar.

It's really very simple man.

Hypo speaking, mind that robe wind itself up and lay down inna di mailbox....he done tiaad...

+ Reply to Thread