+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Belize City

Bez Guest

Belize City

Here are some pics I took while in di city
    Attached Images          

Bez Guest
    ok i'll be back, gotta make them bigger.................

Bez Guest
    here we go...................
    Attached Images          

Bez Guest
    more
    Attached Images          

Bez Guest
    and more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Attached Images          

Bez Guest
    and more
    Attached Images          

Bez Guest
    got more pics of san pedro, will post later
    Attached Images  

You have a nice smile.

amalia Guest

peace thanks

nice pictures i enjoy them,and I agree with buzz nice smile.

Bez Guest
    Thank You for the nice compliment Buzz and Amelia. Pic was taken at work a month ago. Got more pics of vacation, will post later.

girl thanks for posting that was the area i raise up in by travellers bar and water lane, it was nice seeing that. Thanks for posting you put a smile on my face .

Bez where is the slide and the pull line located? San Pedro?

Thanks for taking the time to post - really nice.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Bez Guest
    you're welcome dimps,

Bzegirl, that is in belize city by old belize, thats my daughter there, she was dying to do it. What I found to be dicriminating is that if you are a belizean the price for it is BZE$20.00 but if you're an american it's US$20.00 and dat is so wrong! I send my daughter to pay for it and they charged her US$20.00! Well hell I got mad, got up from the lunch table and went to complain and di moment they heard me talking creol dey apologize and give me back the difference and seh they mi think I am an american, that is so wrong, I felt so cheated. Even if I was, there should be one price for everyone, I find dat so wrong and as tourists u do feel cheated and taken advantage of but they also do dat in san pedro too with the price difference. Not every tourist is rich and most people save for a long time to go on vacation, it's just not right. Very bad publicity.......

Oh cool.

I thought they only focused on hotels, tourist village and when you're departing, etc. If you say you're a Belizean they charge you a lot less than if you are a foreigner at those places. You know what though Belize is not unique in that regard. When I was recently in Panama - they charge locals a diff price at the Panama Canal and other attractions than tourists. A lot of countries have that policy.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Bez Guest
    yeah, I guess you're right bzegirl, it's the way it is and it's wrong cause the usa does not do that. We all pay an equal price for any tourist attractions and btw, is that the dalai lama on your signature? sounds like it, I practice tibetan buddhism.

+ Reply to Thread