Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is wrong with the Kids (School in Lockdown)

WilhelmWaight Guest

What is wrong with the Kids (School in Lockdown)

Got a call from my kid in school today (High School )will be graduating in June. his school had just went into lockdown. I was like why? because there was some shooting gong on . I told him hang in there ya Daddy on the way with his Bazooka . cause like he said some kid shot another. it just makes me go haywire, i was like i am coming for you now . they had better make sure you are safe cause i am already going Postal . i oad my truck so fast i couldn't give a Damm if the cop stop me to give me a ticket cause , i just wanted to know that my Son was alright. but what a day!! gees which lead me to say what in the world is wrong with these kids an guns? we use to dooke it out with ou Fist now these punks got gun. its just so sad now somebody Son is sitting in a hospital with a gunshot wound an praying to stay alive.

WCW.

unfortunately that's just how the world is these days. We all have to adapt. Thank God your son is ok because where there is a gun there can be lots of casualties.

Hey WW did you hear about the HS senior who stabbed and killed another girl over a boy? And this was the undercover girlfriend that did the stabbing. Just happened last week. I'm like you...going WTH.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by WilhelmWaight View Post
    Got a call from my kid in school today (High School )will be graduating in June. his school had just went into lockdown. I was like why? because there was some shooting gong on . I told him hang in there ya Daddy on the way with his Bazooka . cause like he said some kid shot another. it just makes me go haywire, i was like i am coming for you now . they had better make sure you are safe cause i am already going Postal . i oad my truck so fast i couldn't give a Damm if the cop stop me to give me a ticket cause , i just wanted to know that my Son was alright. but what a day!! gees which lead me to say what in the world is wrong with these kids an guns? we use to dooke it out with ou Fist now these punks got gun. its just so sad now somebody Son is sitting in a hospital with a gunshot wound an praying to stay alive.

WCW.
    Wow...scary!!!! This crazy stuff is happening in our neck of the woods too...Not so much with guns because those are not allowed
    in Holland but bringing knives to school and stab your schoolmates...
    Happy to hear your son is allright!!!
    Life is only what you make it!

WilhelmWaight Guest
    Thankyou ,Bze & Patrice ,its just so Sad thaT Society has change so drastic to become a way of life with these kids that haven't even enjoyed there lives yet .but looking to cause Bodily Harm to another is just insane , they have got to develope a program to let these kids know hey this isn't alright an not hollywood. where you can come back an be a hero,this kill.an cause a lot of heartached. to both families. they just won't get it if they think its a joke.or video games they are playing.

WCW.

scotchbonnet Guest
    Wilhelm, I agree with you on the video game and Hollywood aspects. The kids nowadays are faced with the drama and killings from those movies and games so they are desensitized to a vast degree. They get real life and fake computer/movie lives mixed up. And they all think they are the terminator or some stupid stuff like that. We need to go back to the basics.

Glad to hear you son is fine. Makes you want to do home schooling.

+ Reply to Thread