Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Obssessed!

Girl I've heard stories of facey women who disregard the man telling them he's not interested and decide to cross the line and try and interact with the wife based on obsession. But, that is another story. That can be a dangerous situation. I wouldn't wish that on any woman.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossum View Post
    i agree with dat....that's why i refuse to fight fih any man...Eff dat..cho you wanna go....haul yuh rass....and if dih ooman dih come on to him and he noh want ey rass....ey bettah learn fass how fih handle dah skittle....
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Why do they always use a white woman to take away a black woman man in these movie?
    Why don't they use another black woman, or are they trying to say white women are better than black women when it comes to pleasing there man?
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

look like you want to share the "fight" on this board. keep it up mister.

Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    or are they trying to say white women are better than black women when it comes to pleasing there man?

No I think they're just portraying a racially diverse cast.

Princess Guest
    Why do they always use a white woman to take away a black woman man in these movie?
    Why don't they use another black woman, or are they trying to say white women are better than black women when it comes to pleasing there man?
    Can't win because a Black woman would say the same if they used her as the obsessor in the movie. I like that they showed black on black love instead of any other. And from what I saw in the trailor - she was obsessed with the woman's husband, not the other way around. And no way did I see anything portraying that White women pleases a black man better.

Re: white women are better than black women when it comes to pleasing there man?

Stop talk rass bwai...you know white girls will do some rass eena bed weh most sistas won't do.
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

Quote Originally Posted by belizean View Post
    Re: white women are better than black women when it comes to pleasing there man?

Stop talk rass bwai...you know white girls will do some rass eena bed weh most sistas won't do.
    Very true B, do you think thats why black women hate when they see a sucessful black man with a white woman?

Very true B, do you think thats why black women hate when they see a sucessful black man with a white woman?
    Well i know when i was small coming up and my grandmother use to see them bze. woman with the white man da belize they use to say they bad and that they look down on them like they were nothing . As in there eyes it is bad to be with a white man .

And i have read articles where a black woman still feels offended when they see a white woman with a black man .

It use to be that way, but not so much anymore. Black women are moving on to other races and even to each other. Lots of bi-sexual women are in Cali.

DAT is true...LA got deh everywhere,it suprise you who goes both ways,wah lotta deh belizeans...an people say we no open minded..i cant tell

I wonder if any of our board members are lesbians?

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    I'm still deciding if I want to pay $ to see this movie. I'm so not a Beyonce fan and it seems cliche - black couple white wannabe sweetheart.

The trailer tells the whole story. Why pay money when you know how it's gonna end. But then again, there ... was... that teaser . Y'know, the one that ends with something like this: " with a twist you'll never see coming."
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Belizeans.com View Post
    It use to be that way, but not so much anymore. Black women are moving on to other races and even to each other. Lots of bi-sexual women are in Cali.

Not only Cali, but in every major city in the US. I suppose, with men becoming increasingly unreliable and unfaithful, sistas are doing it for themselves.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Fatal Attraction already covered this story, this movie is an overhyped knock off
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

+ Reply to Thread