Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Obssessed!

Obssessed!

Ladies...a cute lady is trying to take your man. What do you do? Do you trust your man to do the right thing? Do you confront the stalker who's trying to boil your rabbit in your pot and take your man? Or do you just whip her rass?
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

I'm still deciding if I want to pay $ to see this movie. I'm so not a Beyonce fan and it seems cliche - black couple white wannabe sweetheart.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

CherriBlossum Guest
    exactly...plus i'm not sure how i feel about her as a actress...from the previews it seems over dramatic.....Im not intrested.....maybe when it comes out on video...Maybe....

I'll buy it from my neighborhood bootlegger.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I don't feel her at all as an actress. and I agree Cherrie the whole thing is over the top dramatic.

How do u guys feel about the Soloist? I'm iffy on that too - not because of the acting but the storyline. Somehow the previews aren't grabbing me. But I may support since it's based on a true story and to support Jaime. He still gets kudos for his portrayal of Ray.

CherriBlossum Guest
    Now that one i'm in line to see...i love jamie....Ray grabbed me and never let me go...i'm a huge fan....the previews aren't great but i think that's because they put together the wrong clips to show case the movie....

I'm more likely to support that one, if the person its based on makes some money too.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I will see the soloist ,but im burnt out on beyonce,she needs to stick to singing not a good actress,when i seen preview i thought of her as foxy brown

Quote Originally Posted by LISA View Post
    I will see the soloist ,but im burnt out on beyonce,she needs to stick to singing not a good actress,when i seen preview i thought of her as foxy brown
    i definitely is going to see the show , i like those type of topics . Not too much of a favorite of beyonce and i think it tyler perry directed the movie. And i am a strong supporter of him .

Lone rass....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

OK...forget the movie. What about if another woman tried to take your man?
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

It's all about choices. I don't believe anyone can "take" someone away from another person. If your man leave for another woman it's because he wanted to go - everyday you're in a relationship it's a choice you make to honor the promises and commitment you made to the other person.

On the other hand, the other woman who's trying to interject herself better respect the household. IF she steps over the line then........ **** would hit the fan.

And that's why I think Steve Harvey is a sexist. One of his favorite comment is if there weren't women willing to sleep with married men - they'd be no cheating. Like helloooo how about flipping that script.

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    It's all about choices. I don't believe anyone can "take" someone away from another person. If your man leave for another woman it's because he wanted to go - everyday you're in a relationship it's a choice you make to honor the promises and commitment you made to the other person.
    i agree with dat....that's why i refuse to fight fih any man...Eff dat..cho you wanna go....haul yuh rass....and if dih ooman dih come on to him and he noh want ey rass....ey bettah learn fass how fih handle dah skittle....

+ Reply to Thread