Hybrid View

mac g Guest

Help Miss America Belize Help Luke Smith

mac g Guest

mac g Guest

Luke Smith Dad

Luke Smith Dad

CherriBlossum Guest
    i understand that there are belizean ppl out there suffering....however i don't lke these videos....i think they are being exploited (sp).....showing up at someone's house and just video taping them like that is just wrong....i do understand they want their story out there...but something about it just feels wrong...maybe it's just me....

and to want to see the boy's azz....bed sore dah bed sore and you don't need to see his azz like that in order to help...maybe it's my hormones from being pregnant got me in a tiff but it just doesn't sit right with me.....none of it....

that boy didn't write to belizeans.com, stop attacking him. You are off base
    Don't start none, won't be none!

scotchbonnet Guest
    Mellow, I don't care if you donated 100% of the medical supplies---no, you don't have a voice in it---that's why it is called a donation--you weren't buying a position in your sister's charity.
    When you give something you give from the heart. You don't expect something back and you don't add conditions to it.

I don't know what's going on but you said your sister collected thousands--but then you said she gave it all out---I have to ask what is wrong with that?
    I would have done the same thing----give it all out---just like she did---because the need is so great that she became overwhelmed and just handed out the money she collected. I am sure everyone she gave to deserved it. I noticed she didn't spend the money on herself. Yes, she has to pay tickets to Belize for her and her party that's the cost of doing what she is doing.

You are trying to establish some kind of a system that you designed. Your sister has her own way and so far she seems to be doing the right thing. Instead of criticizing her on this board, you should be praising her. You said she is not smart---well, for what she is doing she doesn't need to be smart---she needs to have a loving heart and it seems like she does.

And if she fired one queen after the next--we don't know the full story. We do know that she is trying to help some people in Belize and she is not an executive with an MBA...she's just a working woman trying to do good in this world.

I don't think she needs a CEO at this point. And stop trying to blackmail her with the videos. That's not right. You should try loving your sister. You should be proud of her and let her be. She was doing good up to this point.

I do not see where the screenname Mac attacked you, can u lead us to that thread.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

+ Reply to Thread