Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obama and Chavez in a, "what's up my nigga" handshake

Obama and Chavez in a, "what's up my nigga" handshake

PORT OF SPAIN, April 17 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama on Friday greeted and shook hands with Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez during an impromptu meeting with the anti-U.S. leader at the Summit of the Americas.

Photographs released by the Venezuelan government showed Chavez, a fierce foe of former President George W. Bush, smiling and clasping hands with Obama at the start of the summit of Latin American and Caribbean leaders in Trinidad.

"I greeted Bush with this hand eight years ago; I want to be your friend," Chavez told Obama, according to a Venezuelan presidential press office statement.

Chavez, a staunch ally of Cuba, had became one of the Bush's administrations most strident critics. In March, he called Obama at best an "ignoramus" after the U.S. leader said Chavez obstructed progress in Latin America.
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

By Raul saying he's willing to discuss "everything" with the US Chavez would be out there on his own with his anti-America raillings. In the past he had his friendship with Cuba and his hatred for Bush as his rallying agenda. Now the US had a new President willing to listen and Cuba is willing to talk so Chavez has **** to hang on to.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

You've been duped. Obama will slowly but surely take away your rights, and it starts with taking away your money. Chavez has become a dictaor and Obama is trying to learn from him

---

Barack Obama was born of Marxists; mentored by a communist writer and activist; spent his college days hanging around radical activists; worked as a radical community organizer, learning the radical tactics of the communist, Alinsky; attended a radical church; was introduced to Chicago politics by a communist in the home of another communist; and today lends his political skill to the international goals of radical activists, and had radicals working on his campaign and in his administration.

The fact is, Obama has been around Marxists, of one kind or another, since the age of 12.

--

And apparently he still is!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    You've been duped. Obama will slowly but surely take away your rights, and it starts with taking away your money. Chavez has become a dictaor and Obama is trying to learn from him

---

Barack Obama was born of Marxists; mentored by a communist writer and activist; spent his college days hanging around radical activists; worked as a radical community organizer, learning the radical tactics of the communist, Alinsky; attended a radical church; was introduced to Chicago politics by a communist in the home of another communist; and today lends his political skill to the international goals of radical activists, and had radicals working on his campaign and in his administration.

The fact is, Obama has been around Marxists, of one kind or another, since the age of 12.

--

You're starting to sound like Sarah Palin! You betcha!!
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

Quote Originally Posted by belizean View Post
    You're starting to sound like Sarah Palin! You betcha!!
    Truth hurts eh panty puddle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post

---

--

Now its almost impossible to tell who is more crazier, you or Rush.
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    Now its almost impossible to tell who is more crazier, you or Rush.

stephygee Guest
    A picture is worth a thousand words, but as with all things, still subject to the interpretation of the viewer.

The way I see this photo (first photo on left)--"Hello, how are you--I have to shake your hand because you're a head of state, and while I disagree with your stance on many issues, I'm trying to make good with this hemisphere after G Dubya messed it up for us."

Second photo (photo on right)--Hugo Chavez being a little overzealous and trying to do the "homie" handshake; Obama has a look on his face like, "WTF is this cat doin'? You call me an ignoramus when you're xxx miles away, but when I'm standing next to you, you ain't sayin' sh*t."

Ahh well....

I like your explanation StephyG.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread