From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SOME PEOPLE ARE MISSING:

lol

mac g Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dimple View Post
    Oh mellow, mellow , come out come out , where ever u are come play with dimple fat 16oz coco .

And remember kids for entertainment purposes is only ,and for 18yrs and older viewer discretion is advised . LOL

Reply: Hi babes... How are you doing this morning? i am getting ready to attend my friend funeral but will be back later today, be sure to call me and lets see what the rest of this day will be like... .... I wanna see that pretty kittykat,for real woman!

Quote Originally Posted by dimple View Post
    Oh mellow, mellow , come out come out , where ever u are come play with dimple fat 16oz coco .

And remember kids for entertainment purposes is only ,and for 18yrs and older viewer discretion is advised . LOL

One pound of poke dah wah latta poke...lawd eh...
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

One 16oz loaf a bread fram Sunnyside Bakery cost $2.00 But ie nice, nice!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

LOL

Criss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post

Good idea
    Don't start none, won't be none!

mellow...all dis no necessary yunno!....be di bigga man and stop di madness!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

STICKS AND STONE MAKE BREAK MY BONE BUT WORDS MAY NEVER HURT ME . SO MELLOW I JUST PRAY FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU POOR THING YOU NEED SOME ATTENTION . NEED SOME BREAST MILK OBVIOUSLY U NEVER GET FED NONE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE THAT WHY MOST OF YOUR SCREW ARE MISSIN .
    AND IF YOU FELL THAT BY BRINGING MY DAUGHTER INTO THIS WILL HELP YOU . GO RIGHT AHEAD , BECAUSE I DEAL WITH ONLY GOD AND IN LIFE EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON . BY ******* AND I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.
    TA TA

We know Mellow talk shyat when he is in his evil mood. We dont' believe anything he says.....we know it's all made up....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

funny how you're sooo offended about a silly post about a screename "mellowman." When not too long ago, you put some one's real name on a website and slandered them saying they have AIDS. You have the audacity to be outraged. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but then again shame is an emotion that people with a conscience feel.
    I'm not even going to read this nonsense anymore.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

IS THERE anyway to block him ,or cant somone close his treads ,its degrating and very disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    reply: Ask yourself this question, what would you do [rest of this message deleted because it involves a minor]. ....
    Your spin on this Mellow is simply sensationalism by exploiting a terrible act that was done on a child (if indeed it's true). Lots of parents left and continue to leave their children with trusted relatives and as the father of the child he's entitled to raise his child(ren) if the mother is not available. Whenever a child or anyone is victimized in such a degrading and violent way one should not be rejoicing as you seem to be doing. this incident should not even have come out of your mouth you despicable copy of a human being.

Dimple is an adult. You can talk about her but to bring her innocent child into it shows the lowlife you are that you had to bend so low to even post this story.

Keep it up and I'll put you in timeout you piece of ****.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread