Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Women you better learn your role.

Cant Get Right Guest

Women you better learn your role.

The Qur'an is very clear on this issue. Almighty Allah says: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them , refuse to share their beds, beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things." (An-Nisa': 34-35)

OGTerror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    The Qur'an is very clear on this issue. Almighty Allah says: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them , refuse to share their beds, beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things." (An-Nisa': 34-35)
    Yo, send me that page so I can wipe my a$$ with it. Don't worry I'll replace the page with this:

Women are as intelligent as men and are to be treated as equals to men. They must not be offered to mobs, even to protect male guests from harm. They also must not be tortured or killed because they are mistakenly believed to be witches (which don't exist), or because they were not virgins on their wedding night.
    They must be able to control their own reproduction through the use of contraception and where that fails, safe abortions. They are to be allowed equal opportunity in matters of economics and equal say in the matter of politics. I, the almighty allah, have spoken.

OGTerror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OGTerror View Post
    Yo, send me that page so I can wipe my a$$ with it. Don't worry I'll replace the page with this:

Women are as intelligent as men and are to be treated as equals to men. They must not be offered to mobs, even to protect male guests from harm. They also must not be tortured or killed because they are mistakenly believed to be witches (which don't exist), or because they were not virgins on their wedding night.
    They must be able to control their own reproduction through the use of contraception and where that fails, safe abortions. They are to be allowed equal opportunity in matters of economics and equal say in the matter of politics. I, the almighty allah, have spoken.
    I would like to emphasize that the biblical role of women, the scared purpose of sex, the sacredness of embryos and the biblical admonition to be "fruitful and multiply" have all been used by various political/religious forces to help defeat the Equal Rights Amendment and to justify playing down in important and extremely serious bio-social-ethical issues such as contraception education, sexuality and AIDS education, early elective abortions, gay rights, women's rights, and euthanasia.
    Women will never ever begin to achieve equality until they have reproductive control over their own bodies. This will remain very unlikely as along as male-dominated societies exist and as long as major, male-dominated religious forces oppose modern contraception, sterilization and early abortions.

+ Reply to Thread