Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just be careful......

Merciless Guest

Just be careful......

...when driving dis Easter .....rahtid....two terible accidents on the northern highway in the span of one week...7 dead in all.......2 ah dem head gone clean off........u all peeps...remember when driving to ur destination dis weekend....keep it safe!!!!

I just read about that, what a tragedy.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Whenever i use to buckle up my seat belt in Belize, people look at me like i am from Mars. I wonder if all them people was wearing there?
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

They need to widen those roads not with extra lanes but with shoulders. This would give careful drivers the option to pull over to the shoulder at the sight of an approaching vehicle driven in a reckless manner.
    Enjoy The Silence.

sikknin

i have the pics if anyone wants to see..didnt want to post cause its kinda graphic....bodies without heads...the youngman killed in the accident was a close friend a mine bro...when i got the call was told it was my friend,turned out to be his yun ger bro...tuff loss..he was a passenger.

WARNING

if ur goin to bze or livin there,please make sure whatever vehicle u travel in has decent tires...i told u guys before in zzpania thread a while back..i warned then and doin so again....bze is extremely hot at this time ,couple that with the ruff terrain or condition of the highways and also the fact that bzean like to take chance with second hand tires...also drive with extreme caution and within the speed limits..if u do have a blowout ur chances are that u may be able to control ur vehicle ,bzean tends to speed because there is no one enforcin speed limits.personally the last few trips to bze i had to change tires...matter a fact it was the last thing i did before leavin bmp as the tires looked really good and the threads were like new...however i felt a slight vibration and turned out to be a broken band in one a my tires...i was told i can make it back to city..but NOPE.. a refused to travel another mile ...i spent the money and changed it immediately.my friend and i had this convo this mornin,he juss got back and shoppin tires...he had a blowout commin from corozal on monday,thank god it happen on the airport road as opposed to the highway,cause im sure he too would be a statistic..he drives at top speed...

in bze the commission needs to have some sort of car inspection and start ticketin folks for unsafe tires.its a matter a life and death,,innocent folks gettin hurt.

another thing that needs to be addressed is the lines on the higways..there isnt any..at least visible ones...unless ur travellin on the hattieville /boom rd....and i think some stretch of the southern highway...FOLKS .i refuse to travel at night in bze..its almost impossible to see where u are on the highways at night...then there are the other things like people walkin along side the road,,stoped vehicles,ones with improper lighting,bicycles,dogs...and of course other speedin idiots with bright led lights.

ima little passionate about this ..cause i have lots a friends that likes to travel bze and party...and theres folks dat i know that has suffered and nuttin is being done....i have this concept which i will set in motion on my return home...and its called
    "LOL....not laugh out loud,but LINES OF LIFE."
    ima start with my friends and sell the concept and start collectin funds or set up some sort of organized fundin...the intent is simply to paint and maintain the highways of bze...its hopefully gonna be non -profit and the intent is to have local business and families adopt a portion of the highway etc etc etc....anyone has an imput on this or ideas they are welcomed...hopefully i can kickstart this thing...cause after all da cruffy we dih chatt bout.haaaaaaaaaa.

That's a good idea Sikko.
    That's why in belize I'd rather take the bus to get around. I get scared anytime I get in someone's personal vehicle.
    I remember when I was riding around with my cousin in the city, she was soooo embarassed that I was wearing my seat belt. Please I'll be more embarassed to go flying through a windshield because I didn't wear one.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

and deh need fi ban pipple from riding in di back a dem trucks!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    That's a good idea Sikko.
    That's why in belize I'd rather take the bus to get around. I get scared anytime I get in someone's personal vehicle.
    I remember when I was riding around with my cousin in the city, she was soooo embarassed that I was wearing my seat belt. Please I'll be more embarassed to go flying through a windshield because I didn't wear one.
    u shudd be ...anytime u get in a car in bze u have to do so eyes wide open and know whom ur drivin with...i have a little frenny a mine dat rides the bus everyday to work in bmp and i worry about her,but ur prolly right,its safer on there.

Quote Originally Posted by bemetu View Post
    and deh need fi ban pipple from riding in di back a dem trucks!!
    ur right,although it will never happen.

+ Reply to Thread