Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Baking

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dimple View Post
    you spread your bible open just make he put the head a it right at the mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by dimple View Post
    and you slowly wine on it and so you wine at the tip of the head so you bite ah with you teeth .
    Wait, da whe kinda X-rated religion is dis? Teacha, me just have one question..... since you di tell we fi spread open fi we bible and all dis talk bout wine, da whe we wa use fi put enna we mouth fi communion? Hahaha.... preach girl, preach. Dr. Ruth ain't got nothing on you.

I thought I had a wild uninhibited imagination, but you take the cake... hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    [B]

Wait, da whe kinda X-rated religion is dis? Teacha, me just have one question..... since you di tell we fi spread open fi we bible and all dis talk bout wine, da whe we wa use fi put enna we mouth fi communion?

look like u nuh go dah church regularly hahaha u nuh read dat dah nipple for communion?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Dimple too much for these men I guess cause they run away from all that action. The next one she catch will get it good cause she onli the practice up with dem oils and rose petals.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

cayogial21 Guest
    Thanks MR. But wait me need fih go back to lesson 1cuz me still no know what the teeth done deh....

[B]

Wait, da whe kinda X-rated religion is dis? Teacha, me just have one question..... since you di tell we fi spread open fi we bible and all dis talk bout wine, da whe we wa use fi put enna we mouth fi communion? Hahaha.... preach girl, preach. Dr. Ruth ain't got nothing on you.

I thought I had a wild uninhibited imagination, but you take the cake... hahaha.
    YOu put his tongue in a you mouth.

[B]

That is why I love me some Dimple; wouldn't mind being stranded on an island with this saucy woman. She sure kip tings interesting

Welcome back, Zenny.
    Enjoy The Silence.

+ Reply to Thread