From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Slime?

Where is Slime?

Sweetlime, where are you?
    Don't start none, won't be none!

yeah!...whe dimple deh?....she mussy mek up back with her love and disappear!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

look ya dimple probably working overtime trying to make back that $$ she let that man get away with. :) or did he give it back to her - shoot I forget.

I hope she's just taking a break and the heated "foot bottom" didn't resurface.

Hey Dimps we miss you girl.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

S/he headed back to the Netherlands to get that botched SRS fixed.

Helllooooooooooooooo ladies, this thread is about Slime not Dimple

Dimple is probably busy with her stripper pole or taking herself out to eat.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

McAint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    Helllooooooooooooooo ladies, this thread is about Slime not Dimple

Dimple is probably busy with her stripper pole or taking herself out to eat.
    \

Reply: I think she is busy, since i heard that she borrowed DreamBabes Dildo over 2 months ago and have not yet return it! What ah dutty b*itch dat! lol....

Quote Originally Posted by McAint View Post
    \

Reply: I think she is busy, since i heard that she borrowed DreamBabes Dildo over 2 months ago and have not yet return it! What ah dutty b*itch dat! lol....
    oh hell to the no i no borrow no ****ing dildo from nobody, i am too bless nuf cock deh bout yah for me to even think about borrow dildo. All size shape and color a cock is in the world i think u have the wrong dimple, don't start none and there wont be none .

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    look ya dimple probably working overtime trying to make back that $$ she let that man get away with. :) or did he give it back to her - shoot I forget.

I hope she's just taking a break and the heated "foot bottom" didn't resurface.

Hey Dimps we miss you girl.
    sorry my foot bottom don't hurt from since 2005 , and i was on vacation for 5 days because my boss went to hawaii. And i am well bless because god is on my side all the time .

Quote Originally Posted by bemetu View Post
    yeah!...whe dimple deh?....she mussy mek up back with her love and disappear!
    I wish it was all gravy deh kind a way so i could do the roast fowl pa he dick. but it is nice to know my fellow belizeans is thinking about me and it is nice to be miss thank u , but i am back .

All I want to know is what is the "roast fowl". come miseducate me dimps gial.

Hurry duh before MR come in here like bad spanish station and start lecture about unnu wretches who always doing acrobatics in the bedroom. hahahahaha

Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dimple View Post
    oh hell to the no i no borrow no ****ing dildo from nobody, i am too bless nuf cock deh bout yah for me to even think about borrow dildo. All size shape and color a cock is in the world i think u have the wrong dimple, don't start none and there wont be none .
    But wait, it's Friday so I'm di-secting words. Dimps how come you use the words dildo, cock, ****ing, hell and BLESS all in the same sentence?

She was having an "aye Jesus, oh lord" moment? halleluyer

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    All I want to know is what is the "roast fowl". come miseducate me dimps gial.

Hurry duh before MR come in here like bad spanish station and start lecture about unnu wretches who always doing acrobatics in the bedroom. hahahahaha
    The roast fowl is the possession of a chicken or rooster anything under poultry. When you stuff the chicken whole to bake it in the oven u see the possession the chicken is on, lying on the back and leg da air well thats the possession u put yu man eena and then u mount a from backwards, oh have mercy then he feel like he is in heaven when u start ride da cock u see. So that what they call the roast fowl it can happen both ways . the man can do it to the woman and the woman can do it to the man.

Gial Dimps look like you got excited just thinking about it. hahaha ok let me break this down in slow motion as I try to decipher the instructions. I want to make sure I get the process down pat cause this sounds interesting.

So you're saying the man is laid out on his back with his feet in the air? Then I'm assuming when you say "u mount a from backwards", you mean you get on top but with your back towards his face? But if this can happen both ways, and this is where my confusion starts, how does that work when the woman is in the missionary position?

Oh lord I must be more ole school than I thought? I'm trying for a visual but I'm not getting it. hahaha

Princess, Emp, Beme, DB all unnu frisky women - feel free to fill in till Dimps get here. Ya'll understood/familiar with this position ?

Princess Guest
    This is me beating my desk reading Bzgirl's understanding of the whole process -

Ok - so this is my version. The woman doing the 'roasting' version I fully understand (and is familiar with) - her booty is facing his face. Now for the man doing the 'roasting' unless he's swinging like 'Dexter' - I'm as lost as you are girl. He's has to go roun some bend to get there. I'm thinking he is facing her (hopefully) cause if his rump is towards her face ???? I need help too.

+ Reply to Thread