Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bemetu on winning the body building contest!!

Bez Guest
    aawww caramba,, why don't you guys kiss and make out and end ah story. .......................

OGTerror Guest
    It's all good here with me I can take care of any punches thrown at me. My signature speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by belizean View Post
    This is worse than DB's "blackie" comment on the young lady in the parade!
    FYI, I NEVER made a comment calling that young lady "Blackie". I named the pic "Blackie", something that no one would have saw, until you told everyone on the board. But, for the sake of DRAMA and HITS which you so created, I guess it was worth more to you to have made it public.

BTW, that young lady is a personal friend and a villager from the little village I grew up. We continue to be friends. Very confident and strong woman!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Oh I didn't think DB identifies herself as being black.

I thought that was the main reason some peeps were pissed at the comment - because we saw it as a negative based on race.
    I am still trying to figure out this comment.......Hmmm! To save my soul from going through this ALL OVER AGAIN, let me sit aside and ponder more cause I sure as hell don't think I am white or hispanic......I'm creole, total mixture. So, why would I have denied the Black in me. Ayeeee, KARAMBA!!

Mondays do this to me.......gets me thinking!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

sorry gial - I thought you were "red".

oopsie now that I'm thinking it was another member who identified as being red - my bad.

I take back my "DB doesn't identify with being black" comment. So, please stop pondering.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    And Mr. Quito and BZ trying to buss me head lang time.

Cho not me. I take no offense to your comment. Why would I? when I couldn't be a racist or sexist since I share both race and sex with the aforementioned "ugly" woman.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OGTerror View Post
    Same goes for you. Take your own advice

What exactly is your problem?...you vex with the comment that was made about your wife? Don't take that out on me...i didn't make the comment...you got rude with me when all i did was laugh cause the ish was funny....your skin too thin for these parts and if dah soh you stan bettah leave now...cause if you think that was bad ahahahhahahahahhaha aye....mek ah behave and ress mihself....juss noh geh rude with me cause me noh duh one rass to you...ting done....

CherriBlossum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bez View Post
    aawww caramba,, why don't you guys kiss and make out and end ah story. .......................
    amen!

OGTerror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossum View Post
    What exactly is your problem?...you vex with the comment that was made about your wife? Don't take that out on me...i didn't make the comment...you got rude with me when all i did was laugh cause the ish was funny....your skin too thin for these parts and if dah soh you stan bettah leave now...cause if you think that was bad ahahahhahahahahhaha aye....mek ah behave and ress mihself....juss noh geh rude with me cause me noh duh one rass to you...ting done....
    OK!! I am the MAN of this house and I have the final say.
    "ok honey whatever you say"

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Cho not me. I take no offense to your comment. Why would I? when I couldn't be a racist or sexist since I share both race and sex with the aforementioned "ugly" woman.
    Cho, being black and female doesn't give you the license to kill. You don't have to defend them either. I was joking in the first place and you and Rosie know that. But I was pointing out the fact that Arnold is uglier than the ooman by 100% and nobody picked on him. Anyhow, at least you didn't deny that you've been wanting to buss mi head long time.

Bez Guest
    aaayyy lata cat fight di go on here lol
    Attached Images        

CherriBlossum Guest

Bez Guest
    Hey Cher, your avatar is nice, it's a very pretty picture of you. You look sophisticated, very nice

CherriBlossum Guest
    Thanks Bez...my hair is finally growing out to where i can enjoy it...

scotchbonnet Guest
    Gial, Bez, we just de try to wake up the board. It's been getting too boring lately.
    I would pick a fight with you too, but you're too nice and I can't think of a single thing to annoy you with. So I have to go after Buzz, CGR, MR, and BZ. They are good sparing partners.
    Buzz and CGR = weak point is Obama
    MR = thick skinned
    BZ = varandah pickney

The board need some excitement. Anyhow, I'm in a good mood today. Jumped back in the market and did well. Yeah!!!! Balls of steel. That's what it took, really. Now I'm ready to jump out again. But I think there's a bit of steam left till at least 10 a.m tomorrow morning.

+ Reply to Thread