Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosby

Bez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sikko View Post
    gial...dreemy eyes....put ann u spekticles nuh...a seh TWINS.

sikko

Haaaaaaaaaaaa....see u nexx week.....barriofino...

a yerr u the work out haaad.....a commin to see the slexiness...haaaaafill up the [pool
    I'm a waiting....................
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    Because she been selling her poke at the Conti since way before you was even born! Now shut up Ho!
    Rass, Buzz, U finally hit the nail on the head. Hhhhhhhaaaaaa......

Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    Because you more American than she. And the lee time you spent in Belize you spent on a varanda. And because there's lots of Belizean questions to things you don't know. And either Rosy or lately myself answer you because the rest of Belizeans think you are playing the fool or cutting your style when you ask some of the basic questions that most Belizean would know.
    Not to say you don't love Belize now, just saying your culture is mixed. And maybe even more slanted towards American than Belizean. And every single immigrant who comes to America experiment with food from back home. Then they chose the recipe that they like better even if it isn't original.
    Rass, a sound angry, but I'm not. Just the wata lane in me which you should be used to by now.
    Oh Lawd!! hahahahahahaha.......
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bez View Post
    sikko
    yes dawlin??come show me the tan nuh?heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gimme sum a dat island smoke

scotchbonnet Guest
    how long it go take unnu to figure bout scotchtape and skeeter da twins???

who else would know more about skeets than skeets?from chilehood
    who else woulsd choose a name from a food group??
    who else would know about spread sheet more than skeets...in an argument with boco,i recognized some a tha same lingo skeets uses......her favrite"no true"
    its funny how they were both familiar with GORDO and the family from new road....coincidence???
    its funny the constant praises and preoccupation with skeets from out the startin gates.....almost like brown nosing...haaaaaaa...if skeets stop too fast scotchie gwen up ih backsides....haaaaaaaaaa

o well..mek a stop...im only the sikkwan and i two fries shawt a wan happy meal......plus ole scotchie do make for some good read and ole folks tale and wisdom

bdw...pardon my manners..welcome to weja boad ole scotchie...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Well, maddas, if dat da wa welcome, I don't want to see wa goodbye!

scotchbonnet Guest
    ohhh..before a figet....IM THE REAL PRINCE A CINDERELLA TOWN...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Okay, your highness.

Well, maddas, if dat da wa welcome, I don't want to see wa goodbye!
    lawd scothie..nuh get the krindolin up in a bunch....da juss lee dust a the kikk up pan weja boad....but my goodbyes are sweeter...haaaaaaaa

Because you more American than she. And the lee time you spent in Belize you spent on a varanda. And because there's lots of Belizean questions to things you don't know. And either Rosy or lately myself answer you because the rest of Belizeans think you are playing the fool or cutting your style when you ask some of the basic questions that most Belizean would know.
    Not to say you don't love Belize now, just saying your culture is mixed. And maybe even more slanted towards American than Belizean. And every single immigrant who comes to America experiment with food from back home. Then they chose the recipe that they like better even if it isn't original.
    Rass, a sound angry, but I'm not. Just the wata lane in me which you should be used to by now.
    oh well thanks for clearing that up. What a rass eh?

See if I ask anymore questions around here. I'll just wait for the "other" verandah, mixed-up culture Belizeans dem ask.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Okay, your highness.

Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post

See if I ask anymore questions around here.
    o laaaadddddd....

HOITY TOITY

Bez Guest
    yes dawlin??come show me the tan nuh?heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gimme sum a dat island smoke

I'll post pics here later

o laaaadddddd....

HOITY TOITY
    verandah pickney to you mister. And blame it on my slanted culture.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

verandah pickney to you mister. And blame it on my slanted culture.
    and all dis time me seh u da DEBIL....

scotchbonnet Guest

See if I ask anymore questions around here. I'll just wait for the "other" verandah, mixed-up culture Belizeans dem ask.
    Bzegirl, You right fi chastize me. I di get upstart pan you. Sarry gial. Da whe ah mi jealous bad a varanda pickney, you know. Yes, they were above me and I always wanted to go up there and play with them. It was better than being barefoot walking amonst broken pint battle.

But you didn't deserve my ranting. You are a real lady and I'm lucky you didn't lambaste me as I deserved. Sarry gial. Of course you are Belizean. But da whe rang wid me?

+ Reply to Thread