Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting
Loading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90

Thread: My pt. daughter is in need of a good man.

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Riversdale, Belize
    Posts
    4,262
    No worries -- CGR is just the man for her. You can see he no care 'bout teeth anyway!




  2. #17
    Criss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    Rosie, I think this lady is a fine woman. She is 34 and didn't throw herself around because she didn't bring a whole string band of children into this world.
    but how do you know that she isn't throwing herself around??? Not because she don't have kids that doesn't mean that she doesn't throw herself around. You do know that there is something called contraception these days and it comes in many forms from condoms and hell some even consider abortions contraception. So you can't say that she doesn't throw herself around just because she doesn't have kids. She could be sleeping with every Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane(yes in these days you never know) and its just that she never got pregnant.

    And, you sure picked up a lot from this person in the little tidbit that Mellow wrote.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    Rosie, I think this lady is a fine woman. She is 34 and didn't throw herself around because she didn't bring a whole string band of children into this world. She seems to care a lot for her sick parent and maybe that's why she has nothing. Maybe she's not selfish and put her aging parents first. Just a thought.
    She must have had some bad luck and who knows why she lost her upper teeth. Maybe an accident or maybe a man's left hook???? Just wondering. But she is saving herself for marriage and I think there just might be a great person under the sad packaging.

    Oh, lots of the good men are mostly all taken by this age, unfortunately. Anyhow, quality man are few and far in between. We're just lucky on Belizean.com to have only quality men here.
    That's true, I don't know about that last sentence though.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,451
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchbonnet View Post
    . We're just lucky on Belizean.com to have only quality men here.
    please let us keep this a secret. If not the board will be overun with single women hounding our quality men and getting them tunty.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,451
    Quote Originally Posted by mac g View Post
    , but i would certainly like to know why should any man get hooked up with someone like her. She brags about having no kids, but after conversing with her a bit longer i learned that she lives with her Mama,she have no car,no bank account, no credit card and no upper teeth in her mouth..WTF

    My question to y'all is; Why do she want qualities in a man as such, when she herself cannot possess, cannot develop and most of all cannot provide...

    We are sometimes attracted to our opposites. She'll bring to the table things that the man with a job, bank account, full set of teeth and car need.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

  6. #21
    scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    but how do you know that she isn't throwing herself around??? Not because she don't have kids that doesn't mean that she doesn't throw herself around. You do know that there is something called contraception these days and it comes in many forms from condoms and hell some even consider abortions contraception. So you can't say that she doesn't throw herself around just because she doesn't have kids. She could be sleeping with every Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane(yes in these days you never know) and its just that she never got pregnant.

    And, you sure picked up a lot from this person in the little tidbit that Mellow wrote.
    Chris, even if she has multiple sex partners that isn't considered throwing herself around these days. That my dear, is getting seasoned. Long ago it was okay for men to run around but it was considered cheap or evil for women to do the same. No longer true, thank god. Unless of course the male or female is married then that is plain nasty. But, evidently she doesn't have aids or she wouldn't be planning to have kids in the future, so I don't think she's doing Tom, Dick, Harry and Jane.

    I think it shows a high level of responsibility that she is waiting for a steady partner to raise kids with together. Like David said, it takes two paychecks these days.

    Of course I picked up a lot from the tidbits that Mac G wrote. That's called being observant and knowing to read between the lines.
    I picked up a lot from the tidbits you write too. I'll tell you one thing, you love to fight. Especially verbal conflicts. You love to toss down the gauntlet. But when you get wapped sometimes, you like to flee. You da regular throw the stone and hide you hand sometimes. I know this because I'm the same way. Plus, you pick your fights carefully. And don't bother tell me I'm wrong about that either. Because you know da true.

  7. #22
    scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    please let us keep this a secret. If not the board will be overun with single women hounding our quality men and getting them tunty.
    Hahahahahah. Da true, gial.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    7,594
    Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    Gyal nuh the laugh bout no teeth women. Them women with no teeth have the best b/j skills, so don,t knoch it till you try it.

    As long as she has a set to put in latta ..yu nasty bugga yu...hahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    7,594
    Gial yu dah kicks and yu have a good heart. I tend to be ruthless sometimes and impatient with things lol.

    She still have to get herself in shape before she can get a quality man tho....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    7,594
    SB, you gat Criss dead to right..datta wah lil coward yer? hahahahahah and he like throw stone fe tru and try aggravate....cho, he dah small fry...hahahahahah

    You forget tho...he would neva marry a woman that wasn't a virgin...all other women are used goods...and he have to be the only one...this way the ooman don't know any betta hahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

  11. #26
    scotchbonnet Guest
    Yes, Rosy, you're right. She has to try to make herself a bit more presentable. Unfortunately the first thing she needs is upper implants and those cost a lot.
    But she seem to have a goal and isn't without hope. I just wish the best for her. It's hell being so poor.

  12. #27
    scotchbonnet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    SB, you gat Criss dead to right..datta wah lil coward yer? hahahahahah and he like throw stone fe tru and try aggravate....cho, he dah small fry...hahahahahah

    You forget tho...he would neva marry a woman that wasn't a virgin...all other women are used goods...and he have to be the only one...this way the ooman don't know any betta hahahahahah
    But da whe part a man can find a 34 year old virgin these days? Maybe way back-a-bush or unless he catch her very, very young. Then he take the time to train her the way he wants.
    Men have to adapt to modern women these days. Things change all over the place.

    I di wait fi wan stone buss mi head you know. I done know da who guen throw it too.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    gumagarugu
    Posts
    2,205
    We're just lucky on Belizean.com to have only quality men here.
    who dat?
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    gumagarugu
    Posts
    2,205
    Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    SB in these hard time, both partners have to bring more than looks to the table to make the relationship work. A nice body and good cocoa use to cut it long time ago.
    look like yu finally lawn!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,451
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts