Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Another Belizean Guest
    I'm on my was DB. I AM on my way.

mac g Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Mellow, when you work an 8 hour day, it's pretty hard to come home and cook. Not everyone is super woman like I use to be hahahahaha...I cooked or found a way to make it easy, once I got home, I prepared ahead....

You should help her, it's not good to eat fast food and your age you should be careful now to eat good healthy food.

Reply: I always help out in the kitchen, as a matter of fact, i am probably in the kitchen more than she is. I am definately up there in age, but continue to work out at the gym 4 hours everyday, -and the young girls keep telling me how great i am... lol.... ok, some of the old ones too.... right Bzegirl?

Quote Originally Posted by Another Belizean View Post
    I'm on my was DB. I AM on my way.
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

No work tomorrow!!! I dun di get blackup!!!

mac g Guest

Mellowvision

Quote Originally Posted by belizean View Post
    No work tomorrow!!! I dun di get blackup!!!

Re: Whe yo di drink Surfer? eggnog? lol.... probably some expensive stuff huh... I am at work and will be working throughout the entire Christmas and New year ... I need the money very badly

Quote Originally Posted by mac g View Post
    Re: Whe yo di drink Surfer? eggnog? lol.... probably some expensive stuff huh... I am at work and will be working throughout the entire Christmas and New year ... I need the money very badly

You done spen up yu money down under tru?
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Ah decide to mek mi Christmas cake after all....but totally different. I will use naturally dried fruit, not candid....pineapple, cherries and mixed berries and nuts...I will then make a Johnny Walker Black butter sauce and pour it pan tap wen eh done.....

I am add yorkshire pudding to the dinners.

mac g Guest

Mellowvision

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    You done spen up yu money down under tru?
    Yes Gyal... ah brock now... Down undah dah noh like Belize at all

dem lee cheaper cause dem gyal dem onli like deh drinks dark and warm... but dem love blackman like mad!

God bless you merry, wonderful people. Merry Christmas to all you fine members and lurkers . Have a safe and fabulous Christmas and may you find that perfect gift you desire under the Christmas tree tomorrow.
    Enjoy The Silence.

but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

zenflower Guest
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas. Eat, Drink, and be Merry. Laugh, Dance, and spread the gift of Love.

Mi done di eat up. I made the mac and cheese AB style and eh di lick....ah added some cayenne pepper to it....I baked the ham....made apple and cranberry sauce...hubby and I had that tonight..then I made the Christmas cake ...lawd,..I made a little tester the size of a double muffin...eh di lick too...I put the dried cranberries, pineapple, cherries and mixed berrier and nuts...it is a great cake mein. The pumpkin pies are baking..it is 1.40 am, I hope dem done soon....

I seasoned up the chicken with recardo and chapolted pepper and ting to bake tomorrow ...aye

Hubby gane watch eh ma, so eh sis cud go to midnight mass...so mi mi bored so ah duh all dat while ah di wait.

+ Reply to Thread