Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Ok let's hear the plans. Who done shapp, who just di staat, who nuh di pay dat no mind lol.....

I just made some peanut brittle and cookies so I'm in the mood. I don't want to see Turkey for a whole year now...so I need to think of the menu so I can plan....maybe rice and beans and roasted chicken in that oven tingy and pot salad...I wouldn't mind the mac bake again....lemon surprise....or maybe something else...my SIL already spoil the lasanga menu, since she hurry gane mek it fe eh birthday and send a whole bloody wan ova yah....so ah done clide fe dat....well continuing to think....eh early yet>
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

bah humbug

MR post a lasagna recipe pretty please
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Later Empress ah promise.

Bez Guest
    I bought a christmas tree from my store yesterday since this whole week everything is 50% off all christmas stuff and an extra 20% off on the entire store for employees only. Not sure how I'll decorate it, I want to do something different this year rather than the same old decorations year afta year, any suggestions? I was thinking of a gingergread cookie tree and make it a fun time for my daughter and myself making the cookies and decorating it with icing and hanging them all on the tree with string popcorn,.............hhhmmm not sure or ...hhmmm.(thinking)..............Rosy where r you?
    Other than that, no big shopping, just a gift for my daughter and one for my son also. Two gifts to buy, very easy. I can't stand going to any malls at this time of the year, especially trying to get a parking spot, oh no, dats not me. My kids are at an age that nothing is better for them than cash or a gift card. I still buy them a little something along with that.

Being far from home is always hard at Christmas, and going through this transition makes it harder and more lonely, but I figure if I achieve recovery, that would be the best Christmas gift for me.
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

i hate xmas!

The tree is up - decorations all done and most christmas shopping is done. I love, love this season with all the fuss, decorations and craziness !!!!!.

No thought yet on what the menu will be.

Bez - the gingerbread theme sounds cool. I did a red/white tree this year.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by Monwa View Post
    i hate xmas!
    Me too girl....too much Expectations!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bez View Post
    I bought a christmas tree from my store yesterday since this whole week everything is 50% off all christmas stuff and an extra 20% off on the entire store for employees only. Not sure how I'll decorate it, I want to do something different this year rather than the same old decorations year afta year, any suggestions? I was thinking of a gingergread cookie tree and make it a fun time for my daughter and myself making the cookies and decorating it with icing and hanging them all on the tree with string popcorn,.............hhhmmm not sure or ...hhmmm.(thinking)..............Rosy where r you?
    Other than that, no big shopping, just a gift for my daughter and one for my son also. Two gifts to buy, very easy. I can't stand going to any malls at this time of the year, especially trying to get a parking spot, oh no, dats not me. My kids are at an age that nothing is better for them than cash or a gift card. I still buy them a little something along with that.
    What a great idea you have for Christmas Bez. Some trees have some ornaments and cookies or little dolls and teddies made or bought or just bows and cookies and bells.....No shopping for me needa, me sick of it blah, hambug...in fact mekka ah go paint some hambugs ahahahahah

ilam96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Monwa View Post
    i hate xmas!
    since when?

zenflower Guest
    Me might tun Jehovah Witness dis ya Christmas. I always spend way too much damn money for Christmas mein, and Im just not up to it dis year just for one day. Its really just a day that kids look forward to, as well as the merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post

yup

Anybody going to work christmas parties?

Is your work party formal or free-for all?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    bah humbug

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post

...my sentiments exactly...

i'm just not into it this year...cho...
    but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

Ah jus came back fram Belize leaving hubby there....So dis will be my first Xmas alone...Ah nuh feel like putting up a tree..to much work anyway...Ah betta get lotta wine and drink Xmas away!
    Life is only what you make it!

+ Reply to Thread