Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FIRST TIME I FELT P ---Y

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    The big men usually brag about how they would work a woman over and put her to sleep. But then again they could be lying too until they could show you what they working wit, lol... hahaha.....

That's my point, Zenny, baby. They brag and flash the magnums to get a woman in bed . And it's these silly women who get tricked when they realize the condoms got swallowed up during intercourse. Funny thing is: they didn't even realize it happened in the first minute of the jammin' session.

And to add insult to injury , they foolishly believe it when the guy tells them their p--sy was so tight that it pulled off the condom.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Bwoi, you sound like you de tell pa youself which puts you in the cunkku department, lol....

FYI, I am happy with my package. It's the perfect size for my little frame . And women do enjoy its feel when it's inside them. Except the ones with the XXL cavities.

Enjoy The Silence.

Just messin' with ya Zenny baby. i am sure you have a pretty p ussy.
    Enjoy The Silence.

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zpania View Post
    Just messin' with ya Zenny baby. i am sure you have a pretty p ussy.
    I told you wid words like that, you're missing out on your calling to be a phone sex operator. I might pimp you out, eyhemmm.... I mean hire you to talk on the 1-(900) EZ-PANIA line. We could charge $9.99 per minute. I keep $7 for each minute, and give you de $2.99. Lets face it, thats more than you make now, lol.... Mo' money, Mo' money, Mo' money....

I told you wid words like that, you're missing out on your calling to be a phone sex operator. I might pimp you out, eyhemmm.... I mean hire you to talk on the 1-(900) EZ-PANIA line. We could charge $9.99 per minute. I keep $7 for each minute, and give you de $2.99. Lets face it, thats more than you make now, lol.... Mo' money, Mo' money, Mo' money....

OK Zenny, if you believe in me, let's do this.

Now, drop dem panties and let me get a good look at those beautiful lips of yours down there.

I can only do a good job when i am able to see the product in front of me. Let's get busy and make some moneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Enjoy The Silence.

LAWD BWAI

Her name was Graciela and she lived on George Street. It was on the steps of the back building in St. Ignatius yard. A bit dark but i let my fingers do the walking. No doubt she liked it cause as we walked out to Euphrates ave., her legs kinda unsteady like that of a newborn foal , her eyes were shining. Suddenly , she skipped away and i could hear her singing Syreeta's " Your kiss is sweet. "

u had mih worrid,,,i mih tink da P I L L Y u the chatt bout....sumbaddy tek u battam...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....razz a seh fuss da menoh the come clean now zzzzzz

but u admit u da pedophile....witch wan wuss...haaaaaaaaaaa

Cant Get Right Guest
    Her name was Graciela and she lived on George Street. It was on the steps of the back building in St. Ignatius yard. A bit dark but i let my fingers do the walking. No doubt she liked it cause as we walked out to Euphrates ave., her legs kinda unsteady like that of a newborn foal , her eyes were shining. Suddenly , she skipped away and i could hear her singing Syreeta's " Your kiss is sweet. "

The first,and last time you felt p---y was when you came out of your mama.

Another Belizean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    I'm SPeechless......
    The moderators must know that this is not the "real" Another Belizean.

Another Belizean Guest
    So am I. I've heard - through rumors - that there exist women who walk the earth possessing cavernous holes.
    I always thought it was a myth - until now.

I suppose if i said hello at the entrance of those holes i would hear an echo coming back at me a full minute after.
    Same goes for all MOTHERS, you moron!

Another Belizean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    ah yer once you drap een....it's a biach to get back out hahahahah

Another Belizean Guest
    ....... The big men usually brag about how they would work a woman over and put her to sleep. But then again they could be lying too until they could show you what they working wit, lol... hahaha.....
    I believe that any man that "brags" about what he can and would do to you.............run like you owe him rent. You will be disappointed.

I real man do NOT brag. Trust me.

Another Belizean Guest
    FYI, I am happy with my package. ......
    As if you had a choice, otherwise.

It would be very remiss of me if I didn't mentioned the fact that: Z is a shaat man tru? and the saying goes that when god me hand out the tilly dem ...he hung dem pan the line....the longa bigger ones heng to the ground the small lil wan dem me hang up higher.....all di tall big men pic the high up small one dem and the shatt man dem took the ones closer to the ground....so if mythology is right this time...guess what ?
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    It would be very remiss of me if I didn't mentioned the fact that: Z is a shaat man tru? and the saying goes that when god me hand out the tilly dem ...he hung dem pan the line....the longa bigger ones heng to the ground the small lil wan dem me hang up higher.....all di tall big men pic the high up small one dem and the shatt man dem took the ones closer to the ground....so if mythology is right this time...guess what ?

You never seize to amaze me. That was a very interesting story. I'm sure there is a loooooong version somewhere.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Belizean View Post
    As if you had a choice, otherwise.

A choice in in being pleased about it ? Sure i do. Thank the good Lord mine can still get the job done ; therefore i am very happy with it.
    Enjoy The Silence.

+ Reply to Thread