Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Golden Plum and Other Rasss...........

Another Belizean Guest

Golden Plum and Other Rasss...........

Brought back some golden plums with me and just finished 2 of my last 3 (i.e only one left now).

Anyway, on Tuesday, I gave the dog two of the seeds from the two I was eating and he did a good job. I expected him to swallow the whole seeds but he got the juicies out and trashed the pointy parts on the floor.

So to calm my out of control misbehaving self down, I jumped in and took a 'cold' shower and forgot I had the two sitting on the counter, while he was eating.

Anyway, to make a long story short, caught him in time before he devoured one of my two golden plums. It wasn't peeled so that's what saved one. He mussy mad. Dog teeth puncture all over one of my golden plums. He facey man. I scolded him and then proceeded to peel and eat my golden plums with salt, black pepper and marie sharp's hotsauce. Now, I only have one golden plum left. Pretty soon I will be back on the dutch cheese withdrawal waiting for liars/shoplifters to come through with my dutch cheeseS.

Oh and I did not appreciate certain board members making fun of me and my dutch cheese addiction. It's not a game. I even met "lurkers" who know about me and my dutch cheese withdrawals/addiction.

One had the nerve to say she had dutch cheese in Palm Springs. I was good and ready to drive 1+ hour for a slice.

whe you find golden plum?
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

gial giv me a plum so i can stop di laugh ,please no mention no mo dog

Another Belizean Guest
    Florida bemetu.

@ LISA; girl I just ate the last one.

I will have to see who can ship me some. Due to the hurricane weather many of the trees in Florida didn't bore any this year. But one of my friends went on a hunt for me on Monday, bless her heart.

u lucky AB cause me deh ina california di only tree ina my yard the guava,and deh only ripe

Another Belizean Guest
    I'm don't like guava.

Seems like FL is like Belize. I got serosi (sp?) and I heard fever grass/serosi grows like grass in almost everyone's yard. My parent's friend have the big golden plum tree in her yard. One of my other friends said they found may plum and it's only been in one yard they have seen so far. Unfortunately, they can't find the home again so that they could get a piece of the tree to plant it in their yard.

With all that's there. I do not like FLL/MIA area. It's way too hot, HUMID and rainy. Nice bemetu type of rain though. For me FL is nice for a SHORT visit but NOT to live.

my sista stayed in orlando she say its too humid too much alligators she move back to texas,she say you cant trust any puddle of water ,u might get your foot bite off

Another Belizean Guest
    That is so true. I forgot about the alligators. About 3 years ago went with my parents to visit friends and taking in the "canal" so I commented on it and their friend said "you didn't see the alligators?" I refused to go back outside until it was time to LEAVE.
    Attached Images    

oh no me cant visit deh,unless i di look fuk mek me a purse

Another Belizean Guest
    Don't forget matching shoes. You might as well.

MR even have snakes in her yard. She says they're friendly. Forget MR, my mommy says there's little snakes in their yard too. She says she never goes outside without covering her ankles. Not me!

Quote Originally Posted by LISA View Post
    u lucky AB cause me deh ina california di only tree ina my yard the guava,and deh only ripe
    Lisa, I have a friend who brings mi quava every year...I have a tree growing now....I make jam and icecream and put it in my cake too...right now I;m eating some of my homemade quava icecream.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Belizean View Post
    Don't forget matching shoes. You might as well.

MR even have snakes in her yard. She says they're friendly. Forget MR, my mommy says there's little snakes in their yard too. She says she never goes outside without covering her ankles. Not me!

hahahah gial mi nuh hav snakes fe real ahahah just an occasional black one will pass through...I live on a hill, no canal or water near me ....I live in Longwood...yu yer dat AB? Loooong wood hahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Another Belizean Guest
    In no way I meant you will see a snake everyday much less all day long.

No wonder you're resting on your birthday.

CHO unnu di play i would have purse belt and shoe

Another Belizean Guest
    So should the ones that live there. They should be wearing 'gator/snake sandals, year round.

+ Reply to Thread