Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting
Loading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 156

Thread: Proud Belizeans

  1. #16
    ilam96 Guest
    oh but da why.... cute intro, didn't ruffle as much feathers as expected but hey....welcome to the board, looks like u fit rite in

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Ignacio, Belize, Belize
    Posts
    679

    mtb

    Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    The highlighted part above, Menoh
    empress, i know how fu read.....i just neva undastand why she had to say that.....
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by menoh View Post
    empress, i know how fu read.....i just neva undastand why she had to say that.....
    ok Menoh

    go ck out the Jamaican thread, I have some eye candy in there for us.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,451
    Girl you mussi had some free time to spare. hahaha
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    BELIZE
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by sayanya1 View Post
    Big up dream babes! Continue keepin on.
    THank You Sayanya!! Enjoy the Board...You're gonna fit right IN!!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

  6. #21
    Another Belizean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by menoh View Post
    empress, i know how fu read.....i just neva undastand why she had to say that.....

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Ignacio, Belize, Belize
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by The Empress View Post
    ok Menoh

    go ck out the Jamaican thread, I have some eye candy in there for us.

    gial, i done see it, and thanks...it was worth the look.....
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    7,594
    BTW, what is a fake belizean? I want a good explanation ...no beating around the bush....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Ignacio, Belize, Belize
    Posts
    679

    mtb

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    BTW, what is a fake belizean? I want a good explanation ...no beating around the bush....
    i think da cruffy weh go da states for 2 weeks, then come back and only eat pasta and burger, and have no clue what da corn tortilla.....
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

  10. #25
    sayanya1 Guest
    Mosquitorose, A fake belizean is someone that's not belizean and is trying to be, not because you're born in belize makes you a belizean, the same way a black man born in china is not chinese he's still a black man, the real belizeans are the descendants of the native indian tribes and blacks that originally inhabited that land, the caribs that migrated to belize from st. vincent and other areas in the caribbean are also belizean because they're closely related to the native indian tribes of belize as well as to the arrowak indians that lived on the island of jamaica, they're all brothers, that's why they came to belize. Belizeans that go to foreign and lose their identity and disassociate themselves with their culture, they're another story, they're just a plain disgrace! The fake belizean are the chinese, arabs, whiteman, east indians, that came to belize for financial exploitation, they're not belizeans, i.e Saeed Musa is not belizean, he's a whiteman, posing as an arab, posing as a belizean. Hope this cleared it up for you.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,451
    Well Rosy pet you better give up your Belizean card cause you've just been disqualified hahahah You ARE NOT a Belizean
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

  12. #27
    cayogial21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sayanya1 View Post
    Mosquitorose, A fake belizean is someone that's not belizean and is trying to be, not because you're born in belize makes you a belizean, the same way a black man born in china is not chinese he's still a black man, the real belizeans are the descendants of the native indian tribes and blacks that originally inhabited that land, the caribs that migrated to belize from st. vincent and other areas in the caribbean are also belizean because they're closely related to the native indian tribes of belize as well as to the arrowak indians that lived on the island of jamaica, they're all brothers, that's why they came to belize. Belizeans that go to foreign and lose their identity and disassociate themselves with their culture, they're another story, they're just a plain disgrace! The fake belizean are the chinese, arabs, whiteman, east indians, that came to belize for financial exploitation, they're not belizeans, i.e Saeed Musa is not belizean, he's a whiteman, posing as an arab, posing as a belizean. Hope this cleared it up for you.
    oh lawd you dah just wah contradictory mess ...nonetheless carry on.

  13. #28
    cayogial21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    Well Rosy pet you better give up your Belizean card cause you've just been disqualified hahahah You ARE NOT a Belizean
    MR

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    BELIZE
    Posts
    3,203
    ...Can of Worms! Can of Worms! Oh But dah WHY?
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by sayanya1 View Post
    Mosquitorose, A fake belizean is someone that's not belizean and is trying to be, not because you're born in belize makes you a belizean, the same way a black man born in china is not chinese he's still a black man, the real belizeans are the descendants of the native indian tribes and blacks that originally inhabited that land, the caribs that migrated to belize from st. vincent and other areas in the caribbean are also belizean because they're closely related to the native indian tribes of belize as well as to the arrowak indians that lived on the island of jamaica, they're all brothers, that's why they came to belize. Belizeans that go to foreign and lose their identity and disassociate themselves with their culture, they're another story, they're just a plain disgrace! The fake belizean are the chinese, arabs, whiteman, east indians, that came to belize for financial exploitation, they're not belizeans, i.e Saeed Musa is not belizean, he's a whiteman, posing as an arab, posing as a belizean. Hope this cleared it up for you.

    What an idiot. What about the Mestizos? They came to belize fleeing the bloody Caste War. The East Indians did not come to Belize for financial exploitation but rather as indentured servants. The mennonites came to Belize and without them we would not be where we are agriculturally. If that's the case, the only true Belizeans are the Mayan who are the original inhabitants of the land and that excludes you.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts