Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belize in Pics: Placencia Lobsterfest

mercury Guest
    MORE FOOD CONTEST ENTRIES!

Another Belizean Guest
    I really appreciate them. Thanks for the pictures.

mercury Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Belizean View Post
    I really appreciate them. Thanks for the pictures.
    You're welcome, AB

Only now, I've made my ownself hungry

Another Belizean Guest
    Just good.

Another Belizean Guest

mercury Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Belizean View Post
    What's sad is that those of us who live here many times take our country's beauty for granted. Many times, while walking on the beach, I fail to take in the beauty that I am blessed with living around. I need to start appreciating Belize for everything that it is, and for everything that it isn't.

belizisimo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post
    What's sad is that those of us who live here many times take our country's beauty for granted. Many times, while walking on the beach, I fail to take in the beauty that I am blessed with living around. I need to start appreciating Belize for everything that it is, and for everything that it isn't.

so so true. the other day i took a three-hour drive [and i mean going 80mph] to get to a frigging beach. i dip mi foot eena di wata and jump right out. it was like putting my foot in ice-water. such a bummer. luckily the hotel had a heated pool with a swim up bar where i could drink rum and coke and pretend i was in warrie bight, near Sarteneja.
    nothing like that beautiful caribbean right deh front ah you.

Heat305 Guest
    Damn peoples, you guys sure know how to make a guy miss home.

Anyways the pics are beautiful. Wish I could be there but now this is something to put on my calendar. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Makes me feel so damn proud to come from Belize.

+ Reply to Thread