Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rosey! Hot cross buns???

Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    Mons, you could cook yukno? hahahah...gial now yu done put me inna di mood fe mek di buns mein...ah wah do it right now. The fish looks wonderful, mi baba de run and if DB nuh come get dem buns, somting wrang wid she hahahah

cho, mi wudden give her any, afta she could mek dem too...lone lazy rass duh she hahahahhahahaha

Oh Mons, I don't know how you cut the crosses but I use a kitchen sissors, it's so much easier....clip, clip.
    thanks rosey.

Rosey i had to use a knife on the first batch cause i couldnt find mih kitchen scissors and and when ah done bake mih ole man tell me he had them LOL ohh well them come out perfect anyways and moist!

Originally posted by Dj_RedEye
    Weh happen babes?

Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    Mons, you could cook yukno? hahahah...gial now yu done put me inna di mood fe mek di buns mein...ah wah do it right now. The fish looks wonderful, mi baba de run and if DB nuh come get dem buns, somting wrang wid she hahahah

cho, mi wudden give her any, afta she could mek dem too...lone lazy rass duh she hahahahhahahaha
    Now Now Ms. Rosey...nuh put bad tings eena Mons head..... !!!

Mons....I will be there a little later than I originally told you....My plans changed a little.....I will watch the race first!

THey look absolutely delicious.....Oh! I baked a ham today....Me nuh kay fuh fish! Is that bad luck?
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Originally posted by Dream Babes
    Now Now Ms. Rosey...nuh put bad tings eena Mons head..... !!!

Mons....I will be there a little later than I originally told you....My plans changed a little.....I will watch the race first!

THey look absolutely delicious.....Oh! I baked a ham today....Me nuh kay fuh fish! Is that bad luck?
    See deh Mons, eh done di frig roung...now eh wah be late hahahah...watch how she nuh come hahahahah...

DB, ham is betta gial....mi wah mek wah roast, mash potatoe and some kinda veggie and di bunn...on yes must go get some cheese mein.....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

My auntie gave me some bun dough
    I have my man kneading and finishing it right now. I wish I had remembered the ingredients for the glaze. Anyway I bought some fish..........fillet The store with fresh fish was closed ok.
    I will enjoy my bootleg version of Mo's meal........maybe I'll post pics
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Originally posted by The Empress
    My auntie gave me some bun dough
    I have my man kneading and finishing it right now. I wish I had remembered the ingredients for the glaze. Anyway I bought some fish..........fillet The store with fresh fish was closed ok.
    I will enjoy my bootleg version of Mo's meal........maybe I'll post pics

Man di wear apron too? Got di man like how Mons mi got DJ di mash pear.

Please boy, my man's mother taught him not to depend on no woman to feed him. Most men I date know how to cook!
    He don't need an apron, that's how good he's good
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Those buns looks yummy Mo. Girl you giving Rosy a run for her $$

I had Chinese, no hot cross bun and fish. Ayeee I need a Belizean chef. Hmmn, maybe I can see how bun would come out in the bread maker?

Hey empress - how did the bootleg buns come out girl?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Originally posted by bzegirl

I had Chinese, no hot cross bun and fish. Ayeee I need a Belizean chef. Hmmn, maybe I can see how bun would come out in the bread maker?

HAHAHAHA! Girl im not as good as rosey but me love mih kitchen and im always experimenting.

Originally posted by madarass
    I wah bat yo dah yo ears corna! Alteast there are some men weh cook fuh them woman left on this planet ... nothing wrong with that! We women tired ah cook sometimes so its nice to see them men man handle the kitchen for a while!

Dj_RedEye Guest
    Originally posted by madarass

Funny...oh lawd miih side the haat mih

Originally posted by The Empress
    Please boy, my man's mother taught him not to depend on no woman to feed him. Most men I date know how to cook!
    He don't need an apron, that's how good he's good
    Tell ahm Em gial. My son can cook mein and he nuh wear no apron needa oh......but he is a lova ah yer and he know how fe appreciate a woman and all she does...he will have a good life with some very lucky chicky.......man dat nuh help dem wife, are no good yer?

Originally posted by bzegirl

Look like you love dah puss and daag food tru? hahahahah.....gial, I know it hard to cook when you work but trust me once you do a couple things you will never go back to restuarant food.

Originally posted by Monwa
    HAHAHAHA! Girl im not as good as rosey but me love mih kitchen and im always experimenting.
    You good now Mons and you will get betta....you love yu kitchen and that is the first step.....

Originally posted by Monwa
    I wah bat yo dah yo ears corna! Alteast there are some men weh cook fuh them woman left on this planet ... nothing wrong with that! We women tired ah cook sometimes so its nice to see them men man handle the kitchen for a while!
    True ting Mons. Ah tell hubby ah run dis house for 36 years or suh, mi fegit now hahahah...and it's his turn. Well he dah nuh cook and dah sin hahahah but honey, he duh everything else..and once me done cook , like every two or three days, me done hahahah......

Last night he come home bout 11pm, he mi gane dah daag track...and instead a mek buns ah mek the ginger cookies on the back of the molasses jar....aye! datta honey bun gial...we had honey bun....di man eat up and di smile up hahahahahahah

+ Reply to Thread