Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New Here...

Uhmmmm.....I think Empress's responses are well on target....I need not say anything else......I'll sit back and watch....Thanks Empress!!

You're not doing too bad at all Cayogial...Way to go Strong Sisters!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

cayogial21 Guest
    Originally posted by WhiteGial
    That's probably true... but if my husband was expecting bells and whistles in the states, that's far from reality... that first place we lived in was a single room on the 3rd floor in the city, no backyard, dishwasher, washer/dryer -- still don't have those things, and still renting an apartment but quite happy... i think people derive these ideas that we're all rich over here and that we don't have to work, by the people they see on TV. Yes, we have to work in America and HARD. When we moved back here I worked 60 hours a week -- oh, and no vacation time -- to support both of us because my husband did not have his work permit yet. Now both of us continue to work long hours with little vacation, but we're willing to make the sacrafice to get what we want. I'm glad my parents didn't have the money to give me everything in life and turn me into another spoiled American brat!
    i completely agree with you it's the life that they see on tv that they want or assume that we lead over here....but i know that some of them think that when women go traveling down to belize they're there to just have a good time and do crazy things.

btw WG you don't have to defend whats already yours....if people want to talk let them talk cause that's about all they can do.

Originally posted by Dream Babes
    Uhmmmm.....I think Empress's responses are well on target....I need not say anything else......I'll sit back and watch....Thanks Empress!!

You're not doing too bad at all Cayogial...Way to go Strong Sisters!!!
    DITTO

yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

cayogial21 Guest
    one of my problems with belizean women is the way they treat they men in there family. they treat them damn good...too good as a matter of fact. they iron they're clothes down to they're draws, cook, clean, scrub floors, and serve them the food before anybody else...he gets to eat first. some of these men will go out and spend they're entire pay or a big part of they're pay at bars and then worry about the mouths they have to feed. how can a woman tolerate all this from a man?

anywehs deh gold digga wan dem weh come out ya wah get stitch cuz you best believe deh wah deh eat one minute rice and hot pockets fih dinner.

Originally posted by bemetu
    yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by bemetu
    CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time ..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Originally posted by cayogial21
    one of my problems with belizean women is the way they treat they men in there family. they treat them damn good...too good as a matter of fact. they iron they're clothes down to they're draws, cook, clean, scrub floors, and serve them the food before anybody else...he gets to eat first. some of these men will go out and spend they're entire pay or a big part of they're pay at bars and then worry about the mouths they have to feed. how can a woman tolerate all this from a man?

anywehs deh gold digga wan dem weh come out ya wah get stitch cuz you best believe deh wah deh eat one minute rice and hot pockets fih dinner.
    dis is exactly wat i was referein to in my last piece....all dis nice tretment and still get overlooked...a tell u....i ve dated dem all...white to purple and i wish i can get dat woman dat wudd give me dat king treatment..u best believe she will get a queen treatment

Let me ask the guys a question.
    I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
    Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
    And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time ..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........
    hahah true true.

cayogial21 Guest
    Treat them better???

Old school belizean women and those living in belize practically think that men are on a higher pedestal than they are. Some of them are still stuck in colonial times.

Originally posted by David 13
    Let me ask the guys a question.
    I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
    Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
    And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.
    dont know where u heard dat dave..but not the case here...women varies accordin to their culture and upbringin..whetehr here or in any other land....but theres a swweet innocence about a bzean woman dat i cannot ignore..they juss want somebady to respek ,hold, and let them feel secure.problem is da most bzean men are spoiled...they want their cake and eat it...dont wanna work to make the relationship better..thier way or the highway ,cause they know thiers another one waitin in the cut...

best advice....educate urselves...take time to really know a brotha...respek ur body...compromise,meet a dude halfway...focus on family,men are always attracted to family orientated women.

now women ..if its juss a piece a azz u want ...sheet ..go tapp dat azz same way and roll....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by sikko
    .....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa
    DA TRU!!!...

DA TRU!!!...
    That happens because its just that damm good. Thats when u know u got it baby.

Re: Re: Double Standards....

Originally posted by The Empress
    Well, I don't feel like getting involved in this discussion because it hits a little to close to home for me. But I would not swear for ANY man as far as whether he has someone else or will get someone else and just because a man has children doesn't mean that he's horrible.
    Did you bring back a Belizean man with you too?
    Nuh tell me yyou gane way dah Belize when i am right here in Florida for you.