Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Here...

Originally posted by bemetu
    :nice lookin belizean man yu have deh
    Down beme down
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

CherriBlossum Guest

WhiteGial Guest
    Menoh -- yes, that's Eliodoro, Pollo, Chicken...ha... he's doing well over here! Stop drink and all...works full-time and goes to university part-time.... I've met a lot of boys from Cayo... but none of them like my baby... We'll be back in Belize in December. Do I know you too?

Re: mtb

Originally posted by menoh
    whitegial, your man name Eliodoro by any chance?
    what an old name!
    Don't start none, won't be none!

WhiteGial Guest

Re: Re: mtb

Originally posted by The Empress
    what an old name!
    He hates that name...that's the spanish in him [Mexican, to be exact] from his pa's side....but he goes by steven, junior, etc...

mahogany sister Guest
    thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!

CherriBlossum Guest
    oh my

WhiteGial Guest
    funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ...

Originally posted by WhiteGial
    funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ...
    so tru...they call dem SNOW BUNNIES...so many in the cayo district for some reason....i was juss there and it baffled me as why cayo and bewildered at the amout a snow bunnies as they are termed,dat was scurrying around the town.

griff Guest

Hello White-T

Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

BUt non ah dehm, not even 1 Come close, as your Natural Beauty.
    Welcome to the Board of Surfer's Belizean's.com

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.

CherriBlossum Guest
    what ah este...ah Noh tink ah eva hear he with such sugary lips...ey Noh easy....ey Noh easy Waan bit....

Re: Hello White-T

Originally posted by griff
    Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

BUt non ah dehm, not even 1 Come close, as your Natural Beauty.
    Welcome to the Board of Surfer's Belizean's.com

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.
    easy mcgriff...are u sayin shes better lookin dan our own MAGS??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

CherriBlossum Guest

mtb

lawd, such commotion because i know the man? when i was in standard 2, he was in standard 1. he was in my cousin's class at Saint Andrews School in San Ignacio. Eliodoro Goff. i remember when he was older and had dreads, used to hang around this tavern close to the macal river. i don't think you know me WG, i hang with different crowd. but glad to know he is doing well and in university.

and for the rest of the intafaring cruffy dem, no, i neva sleep with ah..no all man I know i sleep with, sheesh.....
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....