Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss America Belize trip to Belize new clip

Originally posted by mellowman
    REPLY: HEY BATTYMAN BELMAN BOCOCOCO YOU ARE A TRUE CLOWN!

CLOWN TODAY ...YES YOU ARE! CLOWN TOMORROW....YES YOU ARE!

I WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR A*ZZ... I WILL PULL SOME OF THE TOPICS THAT YOU WILLING ARGUED PASSIONATELY WITHIN... [dumb-b*itch lets start with this one- yep this one} IN FACT, EVERYONE CAN SEE AT THIS TIME THAT YOU ARE BAFFLED AND MAGNETIZED BY THE MASTER MELLOW!

So, bocoCoco.... when last you had an arguement with Master Mellow? Wait a minute.... Think before you answer... Adhere to meloowman's wisdom and just dont argue back..... What a fcking Moron!

GRUNT, GRUNT...squeel, squeel.....hahahahahhaah

Boco the Clown got his hands full now!
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

bocojeck Guest
    I WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR A*ZZ... I WILL PULL SOME OF THE TOPICS THAT YOU WILLING ARGUED PASSIONATELY WITHIN... [dumb-b*itch lets start with this one- yep this one} IN FACT, EVERYONE CAN SEE AT THIS TIME THAT YOU ARE BAFFLED AND MAGNETIZED BY THE MASTER MELLOW!

So, bocoCoco.... when last you had an arguement with Master Mellow? Wait a minute.... Think before you answer... Adhere to meloowman's wisdom and just dont argue back..... What a fcking Moron!
    Sorry to disappoint you Clown Mellow, you may have taken my comments as a passionate discussion or argument with you. NOT ME. I just throw stuff out there when it comes to you.

If you want to see my serious discussions or arguments go read my discussions with Mahogany sister or the Empress. I go and research stuff when having a discussion with them. Cause they are legit. You on the otherhand...... Lets just say, I just talk **** just like you. Thats the only way to communicate with you. LIke what we are doing now. This is not an argument or discussion. (it may be to you but NOT TO ME)

boco

bocojeck Guest
    Boco the Clown got his hands full now!
    Full with you?? Please!!! That and nothin dah the same thing. My convesrsations with you are as rewarding and challenging as my conversation with my hamster

bocojeck Guest
    Originally posted by mellowman Why dont you simply answer the question BocoCoco? [/B]
    cause you aint worth it!!! How bout that!

boco

bocojeck Guest
    But Clown Mellow,

I have one more question for you. If I am uneducated, weak, and just a bell boy and you so smart, strong and wealthy(making $68,000 a year in CA ), how is it that you are so interested in me? You asking me about my family, my contributions to the less fortunate, about my wife and about my sexual orientation. Plus look how much posts you have directed to me.

You never hear me asking about your family (if you have one)

Here's a thought, you look up to me and cant admit it. Every clown needs a hero.

boco

***cassava bread and fry fish***
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

hahahahahahhah Boco di lik him 6 to nada ahhahahahahahah...mi just done wax off some split peas rice and steak ...aye!

Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    hahahahahahhah Boco di lik him 6 to nada ahhahahahahahah...mi just done wax off some split peas rice and steak ...aye!

Mellow should have known better not to try and pick a fight with a Rocket scientist (or CPA for that matter ) The strategy is - and has always been - to step down to your feeble level and then beat you up with logic and empirical data.
    Enjoy The Silence.

hahahahah oh lawd Z, now you will be subjected to the foul and ugly of the indecent one///and more bile will be spewed your way....hahahahahah but I know you can slap it back to the byach ahahahahahah

Oh yes, Boco has him tied in knots...he is outmanned to the max ahahahahahah..

hahahahah oh lawd Z, now you will be subjected to the foul and ugly of the indecent one///and more bile will be spewed your way....hahahahahah but I know you can slap it back to the byach ahahahahahah

Oh yes, Boco has him tied in knots...he is outmanned to the max ahahahahahah..

What can i say , it breaks my heart to watch this fight taking place. And to think these two gentlemen once shared a common creed similar to that of the three Musketeers, you know ,"One for all, and all for one ." Such a bond nowadays is hard to come by.
    Enjoy The Silence.

i begg to differ skeeter...before hand nobady knew boco had a hamster dat he talks to ......a wanda wat else he does to his hamster...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

carry on

bocojeck Guest
    Originally posted by zpania
    What can i say , it breaks my heart to watch this fight taking place. And to think these two gentlemen once shared a common creed similar to that of the three Musketeers, you know ,"One for all, and all for one ." Such a bond nowadays is hard to come by.
    Which fight? Doesnt it take two to make a fight? Only one person seem to be bex and the cuss up and pulling out his hair.

Anyway I better rest this poor ole man before he drops down from a heart attack and I have to live with the criticism for the rest of my life on Belizean.com.

Ok MC (mellow clown) I will give you the last word. it was fun but your health and sanity concerns me.

boco

bocojeck Guest
    Originally posted by zpania
    Zpania

I can take criticisms but go ahead and tell me about my ma. I can live with that but please never assume that MC and I have a common creed.

mac g Guest

Honoring the memories of our special grand mothers

Honoring the memories of our special
    grand mothers in Belize on mothers day
    Miss America Belize

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/09dNTgZh5QQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/09dNTgZh5QQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Originally posted by sikko
    i begg to differ skeeter...before hand nobady knew boco had a hamster dat he talks to ......a wanda wat else he does to his hamster...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

carry on
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

+ Reply to Thread