Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Cuz!

Another Belizean Guest
    MR .......DB..........unnu should see all the undacova dutch cheese lovaz (look like dem shame) that are stalking mi bloody dutch cheese. Dem mussi mad?!?!?!?!

I'm asking different things and one person said "we could make garnarches with your dutch cheese". Whey dem midi duh befo'? HUH? Another one, "well I like dutch cheese" .............ney nuh know all that I haffu endure frah MR talking bout mi stinking toe cheese, etc. etc. etc. Cruffy facey fi chu chu chu, yo nuh!

I do not care who talk 'bout me..............MY dutch cheese iz OFF LIMITS! Not even a slice, that you could see the sun chru.

DB memba we wait fi criss he one year fi owaz and owaz and ey neva show up fi ey dutch cheese.

Him betta nuh eben fix ey face fi ax 'cause that was his one and only chance right deh suh! OH!

Me gawn!

Originally posted by sikko
    nuh look suh haad...cause if u really wanted ..dj gat it ..unnu done buss cuunu...hope u nuh give he my bittas

welcome to gotham bdw
    bway ah ask him fuh the numba but he nuh mih wah give mih lol he call yo instead uh ah coulda mih talk to yo LOL but when he call yo last night he got voice mail. Hope to see u tomorrow u going out with us tonight?

Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Just spoke to Mons and she says "Gial, ah deh dah yo favorite shoe store". I was instinctly jealous she's at Off Saks, Marshalls or Burlington............ until I realized WHICH store she's talking about.

She saw something and said "gial I have to guh" and quickly hung up. :rolleyes
    that was hilarious. girl i was going insane yesturday plus mih cell was dying on mih and the phone was just ringing off the hook and i couldnt decide what the rass i wanted to buy and mih friends had me trying on all kinda things cause i had to look hot last night to hit the club hahahahaha but all good mein! anyayws im good and having fun im heading to connecticut! unnu call mih incase time change for tomorrow or the location.... mua mua mua!

aye rass trip get cancel LOL mek ah continue read.... who the fk is hot rod?

She just text me, she said her battery is dying as her phone is ringing like Paris Hilton's. She must've been talking to you sikkman, you can kill a battery.

hahahahahahahaha ah dih tell yo gial if ah nuh the text the rass the ring....all my fam and friends been callng to catch up.

MR .......DB..........unnu should see all the undacova dutch cheese lovaz (look like dem shame) that are stalking mi bloody dutch cheese. Dem mussi mad?!?!?!?!

I'm asking different things and one person said "we could make garnarches with your dutch cheese". Whey dem midi duh befo'? HUH? Another one, "well I like dutch cheese" .............ney nuh know all that I haffu endure frah MR talking bout mi stinking toe cheese, etc. etc. etc. Cruffy facey fi chu chu chu, yo nuh!

I do not care who talk 'bout me..............MY dutch cheese iz OFF LIMITS! Not even a slice, that you could see the sun chru.

DB memba we wait fi criss he one year fi owaz and owaz and ey neva show up fi ey dutch cheese.

Him betta nuh eben fix ey face fi ax 'cause that was his one and only chance right deh suh! OH!

Me gawn!
    gial me sarry fuh yo but ah tek piece fuh mik mih friends them taste it. hehehehehehe

Another Belizean Guest
    Cuz thanks for lugging that heavy package.

Why I almost cried at Newark airport. They saw my coconut oil and thought it was in liquid form. I said to her it came international without incident and she proceeded to tell me about the liquid ban........ but when she got to the bottles she realized that it was a solid substance in the bottle. I said to her "you almost made me cry" She replied "don't cry, I'm sorry".

Criss Guest
    but dah mi when dis cause me neva know bout di link up???? weh paat me mi fi meet unnu????

Sarry bout yessideh but me sure unnu neva want me round cause I midi haughk up latta cold and study di spit. Plus mi nose naught midi run so me decide fi kip home.

Another Belizean Guest
    Thanks for not spreading your germs. But you missed out bwai.

Remember the new restaurant in Brooklyn years ago. When you were still the original hand cart bwai. That time.

Criss Guest
    Thanks for not spreading your germs. But you missed out bwai.

Remember the new restaurant in Brooklyn years ago. When you were still the original hand cart bwai. That time.
    new restaurant in brooklyn???

Another Belizean Guest
    Maybe it was Queens. Never mind man. Your feva must've been higher than I thought.

Cuz thanks for lugging that heavy package.

Why I almost cried at Newark airport. They saw my coconut oil and thought it was in liquid form. I said to her it came international without incident and she proceeded to tell me about the liquid ban........ but when she got to the bottles she realized that it was a solid substance in the bottle. I said to her "you almost made me cry" She replied "don't cry, I'm sorry".

dah sin!

Another Belizean Guest

Come back

When DB di come? Why unno nuh kerr mi back man?

awww... miss u too :-( try get yo a$$ down ya

+ Reply to Thread