Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary concede and says, "YES WE CAN!" with Obama

Hillary concede and says, "YES WE CAN!" with Obama

Let's take a closer look at who's really qualified and or who's really working for the good of all of us in the Senate. Obama or Clinton.

Records of these two candidates should be scrutinized in order to make an informed decision.

Senator Clinton, who has served only one full term - 6yrs. - and another year campaigning, has managed to author and pass into law - 20 - twenty pieces of legislation in her first six years.

These bills can be found on the website of the Library of Congress www.thomas.loc.gov <http://www.thomas.loc.gov/> , but to save you trouble, I'll post them here for you.

1. Establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site.
    2. Support the goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month.
    3. Recognize the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
    4. Name courthouse after Thurgood Marshall.
    5. Name courthouse after James L. Watson.
    6. Name post office after Jonn A. O'Shea.
    7. Designate Aug 7, 2003, as National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
    8. Support the goals and ideals of National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
    9. Honor the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton on the bicentennial of his death.
    10. Congratulate the Syracuse Univ. Orange Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
    11. Congratulate the Le Moyne College Dolphins Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
    12. Establish the 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemorative Program.
    13. Name post office after Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda.
    14. Honor Shirley Chisholm for her service to the nation and express condolences on her death.
    15. Honor John J Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, firefighters who lost their lives on duty. Only five of Clinton's bills are, more substantive. 16. Extend period of unemployment assistance to victims of 9/11.
    17. Pay for city projects in response to 9/11 18. Assist landmine victims in other countries.
    19. Assist family caregivers in accessing affordable respite care.
    20. Designate part of the National Forest System in Puerto Rico as protected in the wilderness preservation system.

There you have it, the fact's straight from the Senate Record.

Now, I would post those of Obama's, but the list is too substantive, so I'll mainly categorize.
    During the first - 8 - eight years of his elected service he sponsored over 820 bills. He introduced
    233 regarding healthcare reform,
    125 on poverty and public assistance,
    112 crime fighting bills,
    97 economic bills,
    60 human rights and anti-discrimination bills,
    21 ethics reform bills,
    15 gun control,
    6 veterans affairs and many others.

His first year in the U.S. Senate, he authored 152 bills and co-sponsored another 427. These inculded **the Coburn-Obama Government Transparency Act of 2006 - became law, **The Lugar-Obama Nuclear Non-proliferation and Conventional Weapons Threat Reduction Act, - became law, **The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act, passed the Senate, **The 2007 Government Ethics Bill, - became law, **The Protection Against Excessive Executive Compensation Bill, In committee, and many more.

In all, since entering the U.S. Senate, Senator Obama has written 890 bills and co-sponsored another 1096.
    An impressive record, for someone who supposedly has no record according to some who would prefer that this comparison not be made public.
    He's not just a talker.
    He's a doer.

WilhelmWaight Guest
    tHIS IS THE REASON WHY HE IS CLEARLY THE WINNER .AND WILL
    BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES .AN FOR SURE IT AIN'T GOING TO BE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN.BUSH HAS BURNT THERE TRAIL AND HAS BECOME TO BE THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY .HIS TRACK RECORD HAS PROVEN HIM DOING ALL THE BAD THINGS HE HAS WANTED TO DO AND TYSHIT WHERE ARE YOU NOW?I TOLD YOU SO 4YRS AGO RO2DAWN AND A LOT OF US HAS
    PUSH DIS YA RASS INNA YOUR FACE .OH!I AM SORRY HE HAD TAUGHT HE CAN HIDE FROM US NOW HE CALL HIMSELF DR.BUZZARD BUZZ DIS BIATCH.HOW YA LIKE DIS NOW?IN YUR FACE .DICK HEAD.

WCW

Originally posted by WilhelmWaight
    tHIS IS THE REASON WHY HE IS CLEARLY THE WINNER .AND WILL
    BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES .AN FOR SURE IT AIN'T GOING TO BE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN.BUSH HAS BURNT THERE TRAIL AND HAS BECOME TO BE THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY .HIS TRACK RECORD HAS PROVEN HIM DOING ALL THE BAD THINGS HE HAS WANTED TO DO AND TYSHIT WHERE ARE YOU NOW?I TOLD YOU SO 4YRS AGO RO2DAWN AND A LOT OF US HAS
    PUSH DIS YA RASS INNA YOUR FACE .OH!I AM SORRY HE HAD TAUGHT HE CAN HIDE FROM US NOW HE CALL HIMSELF DR.BUZZARD BUZZ DIS BIATCH.HOW YA LIKE DIS NOW?IN YUR FACE .DICK HEAD.

WCW
    You are funny

When I hear "experience", I hear same old Washington insider who knows all the dirty tricks of politics. The founding fathers didn't have any mandatory experience needed for the job. You just gotta be born here, and over 35.

Originally posted by Dr Buzzard
    You are funny
    Hey Sheep, are you OK? Do you have a fever? Stop drinking that water, wherever you. You are not yourself. I'm worried about you.

Originally posted by ro2dawn
    Hey Sheep, are you OK? Do you have a fever? Stop drinking that water, wherever you. You are not yourself. I'm worried about you.
    Shut up ho!

Actually I was laughing at crackhead WCW 'cause he always so off topic. As to your original post, I would vote for anyone over clintoon, even obama. But OB probably better check his wife 'cause if she keep saying stupid things it's going to look bad on him. She seems like she could be as much of a b1tch in the white house has hillary was.

Hillary need a knockout punch tonight and she didn't do it. I think she will fight hard to become the VP.

WilhelmWaight Guest
    Dr Buzzard ya think ya can hide you ho .just like ya said to RO2D
    YA THINK YA CAN HIDE BIATCH .YOU BETTA CHECK YA SELF YOU JAPANESE HO.ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH SUSHI UP YA MOUTH AT NIGHT BIATCH .POOR LIKABLE HO.DICK HEAD .COME STAT SOMTHING YA CANNNOT TALK POLITICS ABOUT BUSH BECAUSE HE IS AT HIS LOWEST .REMEMBER BIATCH YOU VOTED HIM IN .TO CAUSE ALL THIS YA MESS IN AMERICA .NEXT USE YA HEAD .OH BUT THEN AGAIN THE BOTH OF THEM IS SHELL SHOCK AND DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY IS UPOR DOWN! HA HA HA HA POOR TYSHIT.

WCW

You're OK!!

Shut up ho!

Actually I was laughing at crackhead WCW 'cause he always so off topic. As to your original post, I would vote for anyone over clintoon, even obama. But OB probably better check his wife 'cause if she keep saying stupid things it's going to look bad on him. She seems like she could be as much of a b1tch in the white house has hillary was.
    Whew, you're back to normal.

Black History Month!!

The Obama is on target to raise $50 million in February - a new meaning to February being "Black History Month"..

Re: Black History Month!!

Originally posted by ro2dawn
    The Obama is on target to raise $50 million in February - a new meaning to February being "Black History Month"..
    Are you implying Obama is only qualified as "the black canidate?"

Originally posted by belizean
    Hillary need a knockout punch tonight and she didn't do it. I think she will fight hard to become the VP.
    I thought her opening remarks, identifying herself as someone who has a history in Texas, would have done damage and earn her points. But apparently it didn''t. Obama
    pushed past that in his own unique way by
    giving the people of Texas a different perspective on the race.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Re: Re: Black History Month!!

Are you implying Obama is only qualified as "the black canidate?"
    No, yu dodo, February is Black History Month.

Don't forget to watch the Debate on MSNBC tonight at 9 PM Eastern time.

It promises to be a good one.

Clinton challenged Obama to "Meet her in Ohio" to seriously debate the issues. Kinda reminds me of those after school fights between St. Ignatius and Wesley back in the day.

Enjoy The Silence.

Originally posted by zpania
    I thought her opening remarks, identifying herself as someone who has a history in Texas, would have done damage and earn her points. But apparently it didn''t. Obama
    pushed past that in his own unique way by
    giving the people of Texas a different perspective on the race.
    Hilary do have history! Latta teefing in deh too....hahahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

+ Reply to Thread