Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ministerial Swearing In.......

Mayor Frank "papa" Mena - Mayor of Dangriga Town
    Attached Images  
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

The Famous Policeman Jefferies aka "Tear Gas"
    Attached Images  
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

A final look at Governor General HOuse......
    Attached Images  

Originally posted by Dj_RedEye
    ok ok ok i wah wait..........is that Governor House open to the public to visit...like to take pictures......it seems big.....y somebody neva tek me to belmopan......i tyad ah city easter DB i wah pay yuh fuh tek mih round...ah want to guh to 5 District and not belize district.....deal
    No DJ, Its not opened to the public (although I think it should) but you can take pics from outside......I agree, yuh shud fiyah yuh tour guide....

DB......yu no have another angle of dat deh papa mena shot?........me waa si who hook on to papa mena like dat?
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

it's probably his wife Beme!
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Mayor Frank "papa" Mena - Mayor of Dangriga Town
    i hope ih fix di street mi madda live pon!!
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by bemetu
    DB......yu no have another angle of dat deh papa mena shot?........me waa si who hook on to papa mena like dat?
    No gal...but I think it was the deputy mayor, Mrs. Fairweather who is an older person and probably needed help coming down the hill.. . Plus the man married mein, ie cud be ie wife...

if dat dah ih wife she cudden put deh too battle a waata eena a gucci tote bag!!!....cho!!......dat a mussy what di gial dah back di crack up bout

it's probably his wife Beme!
    she give him di "yes byatches dis a mi husband hook"....

Originally posted by Dream Babes
    No DJ, Its not opened to the public (although I think it should) but you can take pics from outside......I agree, yuh shud fiyah yuh tour guide....
    eh shoulda find wah new hotel too

she give him di "yes byatches dis a mi husband hook"....
    hahahahaha...I would do the same.....after all, he is a fine looking gentleman ....I don't think I saw his wife though.

if dat dah ih wife she cudden put deh too battle a waata eena a gucci tote bag!!!....cho!!......dat a mussy what di gial dah back di crack up bout

How yuh nuh got di Deputy Prime Minister?

+ Reply to Thread