Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sweeny Todd

Sweeny Todd

Did anyone see it yet? I had a friend hiding in his seat the entire time, too much blood for him.
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

Cool

Several friends went to see the film, and they really liked it. The short previews has a nice dark-gothic atmosphere about it. I know this is off the subject Menoh, but did you notice in the news last week about the cenote in Chichen Itza ? Archeologists dove into the cenote and received many bones. It turned out 70 % of the bones were that of young males, not maidens for sacrifices ! Hollywood will be disapointed, virgin girls is a icon. cheers, ms ps Are you still in China ?
    mel sinderman

Re: Sweeny Todd

Originally posted by menoh
    Did anyone see it yet? I had a friend hiding in his seat the entire time, too much blood for him.
    I saw Sweeny Todd about 2 weeks ago..... I liked it but the blood freaked me out a bit but id watch it again

mtb

hey mel, i guess that perhaps they were prisoners of war who were often kept until needed to sacrifice, in case perhaps a mass sacrifice.
    I am in Taiwan still, and freezing.....

about Sweeny, i loved the blood and stuff, until he killed Ms. Lovett in the oven, that caught me off guard....did anyone else have problems hearing what they were saying?
    Maybe there on the edge is your hope
    But you don't look down,
    Burning eyes can't forgive you
    Howling moon drives on
    And deep in me, Your illusion
    What you see in me.....

Bway i nuh mih dih get much with weh dih rass them mih dih sing but i get fuh andastand it just dih watch it. what grossed me out too was when i noticed them pies were made out of the same people Sweeny was killing eeeewwwwwwww

+ Reply to Thread