Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ELECTIONS DAY PICS....

Re: Great

Originally posted by rockview
    Great Report Dream Babes. Are you the one holding the circular things on the left hand?
    No Rocky.....Thats the One and Only Mags.....providing us with the best Chicken Burgers you can think about....
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by Dream Babes
    Last Shot Today Before my Batteries died out.........Crowd at Governor General House in Belmopan, lined up for Swearing in of New PM, Hon. Dean Oliver Barrow!

and da who da di backabush cruffy whe show up da Governor General house wid rollers in her hair?
    da cyant be dreambabes...

Originally posted by belizisimo
    and da who da di backabush cruffy whe show up da Governor General house wid rollers in her hair?
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Mags done lose lot of weight. At least 100 lbs. She still ugly though.

Originally posted by Dr Buzzard
    Mags done lose lot of weight. At least 100 lbs. She still ugly though.
    hahahahahaha...Mags still looking young and sexy Doc......you juss jealous...she is well-liked around this area...

CherriBlossum Guest

Re: Re: Great

No Rocky.....Thats the One and Only Mags.....providing us with the best Chicken Burgers you can think about....
    I thought so....

CherriBlossum Guest

rockview Guest

All about Mags

Dream Babes, thanks for giving us a splendid view of Mags transversal section.

Maggy is such a gorgeous woman. She is full of life. Her estrogen levels are high. Her voice is so spendid and capable of many songs. She does both the low and high vocal box intonations in a bevy. Maggy spent much time in the U.S and is now back with us to share some good heart. My mom says that Mags beefie/veggie and tomato burgers are so 'splenditious', that Belizeans are falling themselves over for the nice treat. Maggy is always similing and full of a radiant and infectious joy. Please, say hi to Maggy for me and tell her that the next time she sees a man with a mop and a bucket in the bus, thats going to be me.

She still ugly though

Re: All about Mags

Originally posted by rockview
    Dream Babes, thanks for giving us a splendid view of Mags transversal section.

Maggy is such a gorgeous woman. She is full of life. Her estrogen levels are high. Her voice is so spendid and capable of many songs. She does both the low and high vocal box intonations in a bevy. Maggy spent much time in the U.S and is now back with us to share some good heart. My mom says that Mags beefie/veggie and tomato burgers are so 'splenditious', that Belizeans are falling themselves over for the nice treat. Maggy is always similing and full of a radiant and infectious joy. Please, say hi to Maggy for me and tell her that the next time she sees a man with a mop and a bucket in the bus, thats going to be me.
    Ayeeee....... .......Rocky, your medications are doing wonders for your sense of humour........

Re: Re: Great

Is this "our" Magaret? From this board?

DB, I'd say you are the one wearing the cap, holding the "blue" bottle to honor the PUP.

That's what I was thinking
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Good Afternoon Laugh.. . I was the photographer, I'm not in any of those pics.......hahahahahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread