Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Belikin Calendar 2008

but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

sunshine Guest
    LOL, ya'll are silly !!!

ooooooooooooopssss

Originally posted by sunshine
    LOL, ya'll are silly !!!
    I'm serious. I can make you famous.

sunshine Guest
    Trust me honey, u wouldnt want to know who I am..I am famous already, I didn't need the help of no one, my beauty and charm has gotten me far already..n I like being popular....I've done commercials, ads, tv shows..and have won 4 pageant titles already..talk about making me famous? ha!! :-)

Trust me honey, u wouldnt want to know who I am..I am famous already, I didn't need the help of no one, my beauty and charm has gotten me far already..n I like being popular....I've done commercials, ads, tv shows..and have won 4 pageant titles already..talk about making me famous? ha!! :-)
    Welllllllllllllllllllllll....You're one in a million girlie.......and if your credentials are true, then you're not difficult to identify.....
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Well you must be exceptionally beautiful because I'm sure you didn't win those pageants on the strength of your Q & A. Judging from your prior posts about Johnny Briceno making a good prime minister, you seem to me like a blittering idiot. Just my humble observations.

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

CherriBlossum Guest
    Originally posted by madarass
    Well you must be exceptionally beautiful because I'm sure you didn't win those pageants on the strength of your Q & A. Judging from your prior posts about Johnny Briceno making a good prime minister, you seem to me like a blittering idiot. Just my humble observations.

I won miss queen of the bay 4 times and i running for Prime Minister of Belize.

sunshine Guest
    Reply: What is a Blittering idiot?

I've heard the words blitz and blights, but a blittering idiot! Hmmmmm...

I agree that something lesser than low morals and self esteem is her diagnosis!

But she is still just a young upstart gyal, i think she di smell ie drawze!

are u speaking about my diagnosis honey?? I hope ur not, caz I haven't really been upstart to anyone, n to be up on stage u need to hav a very high self esteem..I guess u were speaking bout someonelse...:-)

sunshine Guest
    Originally posted by madarass

and as for u..I've been a 3.5 student all my life....not exceptionally smart..but not an idiot...and seriously darling what were u trying to say "blittering" awww????, u see its people like u mein...all I did was giving my point of view on politics...no need to be that way but I guess ur just a low class ignorant person..al u can do is try to insult people Derogatory Remarks!!!

and as for u..I've been a 3.5 student all my life....not exceptionally smart..but not an idiot...and seriously darling what were u trying to say "blittering" awww????, u see its people like u mein...all I did was giving my point of view on politics...no need to be that way but I guess ur just a low class ignorant person..al u can do is try to insult people Derogatory Remarks!!!

Forgive my typographical error. I was posting from my mobile device. What I meant was blistering. Yes, that's what you are, a blistering idiot.

Merciless Guest
    ...after all is said and done...more has been said than done...me still nuh sih di Belikin calenda yet!.....Mons...Fedex...

Originally posted by Merciless
    ...after all is said and done...more has been said than done...me still nuh sih di Belikin calenda yet!.....Mons...Fedex...
    I wah send it fih yo when mih friend guh back dah states in feb

+ Reply to Thread