Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GENERAL ELECTIONS 2008 RESULTS - UDP FORMS NEXT BZE GOV'T

belizisimo Guest
    craziness.
    polls conducted in person are notoriously flawed. people are reluctant to give honest answers when someone's standing at their door and knows where they live.

i wonder if the Spear poll included cell phones?

mahogany sister Guest
    well I nuh think anybody fraid fi seh right now they waa vote RED.
    But that point aside....that is why there is a statistical formula applied so that even that could be taken into consideration and that is where the margin

mahogany sister Guest
    margin of error ie

The politricking is on, I surely won't miss all those political ads!
    Attached Images  
    Don't start none, won't be none!

So, you were out west?........wow...:-)....Nice Pic!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

I go out west whenever I go to Belize, this trip I went to San Ignacio, Belmopan, Belize City,Barranco and Dangriga, I didn't make it to Placencia this time. I had to go visit all my peeps. I stayed at the Princess one night, it's a nice hotel.

I believe they had the National PUP rally in Dangriga right before I left, and then they gave some money to the Gulisi school the next day, seems like PUP is really courting the south.

It was funny the day of the funeral. When Said Musa came down the road to enter the church, people just looked and a few people went to shake his hand. A few minutes later with musician Aurelio Martinez came down the road.......a lot of people cheered, clapped and went to meet him
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Vicious elections in Belize

I thought the ads were very vicious on both sides. But, they have great music. Maybe Mercury can put them on a CD.

I love the Corruption Watch piece from the UDP. Then, there is the PUP tagging the leaders of UDP as Senor Beat it, Senor Sell it, Senor Ram it and Senor "Quitar".

I picked up the manefesto for both of the major parties to see what they are promising. Even though the nominations were only 2-3 weeks from election day, the compaign were in full swing prior to that.

Can you imagine Ralphie is running again? Does that man have no shame? Shouldn't he still be mourning the loss of his only son? I guess all that oil money is too much for him stay away from. Did you hear about the millions of dollars that the son left his father? Where did a 30 something get all that money? That's the question Belizeans are asking.

mercury Guest
    OK, so the list of parties & candidates are finally updated to reflect those of the Belize Elections & Boundaries Department. Check original post on Page 1 of this thread for updates.

*whew*

mercury Guest
    [size=large]Which Constituency? Which Polling Area?[/size]

If you are a registered Belizean Voter but not sure which Constituency you are registered in or to which Polling Area you are to vote, please visit the website below and enter your First Name, Last Name, & Date of Birth and find out where you will vote on Election Day!

http://belize-elections.org/voter_2008/index.php

mercury Guest
    [size=large]Updated Totals of Voters Per Constituency[/size]

mercury Guest
    [size=large]MAP OF CONSTITUENCIES[/size]

mercury Guest
    [size=large]MAP OF BELIZE CITY CONSTITUENCIES[/size]

rockview Guest

mercury

Thanks Mercury for that invaluable contribution to Belizean Democracy.

mercury Guest

Re: mercury

Originally posted by rockview
    Thanks Mercury for that invaluable contribution to Belizean Democracy.
    You're welcome

As per usual, it's my pleasure

mercury Guest
    [size=large]San Pedro Drenched in Blue & Red[/size]

Photos courtesy pedro2

+ Reply to Thread