Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Belize in Pics: Caves of Belize

  1. #16
    Another Belizean Guest
    Those pics are awesome and some scary.



    Any stories of people hearing and seeing strange things, or missing without a trace in any of those caves?

    I don't think caves will ever be on my list of places to go or things to do.

  2. #17
    mercury Guest
    Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Those pics are awesome and some scary.



    Any stories of people hearing and seeing strange things, or missing without a trace in any of those caves?

    I don't think caves will ever be on my list of places to go or things to do.
    Recently? I haven't heard of any. Most of these caves are in Cayo, and Cayoans/Cayenos (how the fk u call Cayo people anyways? lol) are reknowned for their folklore. So, yeah, ghost stories and strange sightings and sounds abound.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    627
    ...afraid woman...hahaha...



    ...legend says they're enchanted by the Maya...

    ...so are the rivers...so look out afraid woman when yu visit again....


    but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    627
    Originally posted by mercury
    Recently? I haven't heard of any. Most of these caves are in Cayo, and Cayoans/Cayenos (how the fk u call Cayo people anyways? lol) are reknowned for their folklore. So, yeah, ghost stories and strange sightings and sounds abound.

    ...Cayo Pipple...or...Pipple From Back ah Bush...


    but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

  5. #20
    Another Belizean Guest
    Originally posted by sweet_lime
    ...afraid woman...hahaha.....

    I swear I will get you, you know?

    Originally posted by sweet_lime
    ......legend says they're enchanted by the Maya...

    ...so are the rivers...so look out afraid woman when yu visit again....


    Don't you worry. You AIN'T gotta tell me TWICE. OH! Some of those pics are down right scary. I like being in the open, those caves looks very chlostrahphooobic. OH!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts