Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Belize in Pics Series: Corozal Town

Criss Guest
    Originally posted by mercury
    [IMG][size=huge]BOYS OF COROZAL[/size]

YEP SEEIT DEH, DI ORIGINAL BAD BWAI ATTIRE IN BELIZE, SLIPPAS WID AH BEACH CRUISER

WHEN YOU GAT DAT IN BELIZE YOU KNOW.........YOU BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Belizean Guest
    Why you hatin' on mah peeps.

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by Merciless
    ..maddarass...dat nuh look like 'THE' Ricalde Stadium...is it?...or just a side field?....
    It's not the Auditorium itself, just a side field. The only pics I have of the auditorium is post-Dean, and they don't look good.

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by sikko
    i gat some pics a stadium but didnt wanna impose on mr mercury thread....dont know if its still threre but its in my coro pics thread.
    No, feel free to post. I won't be able to get pics of everything in every place. So if y'all have pics to add, please do so.

Merciless Guest
    Originally posted by mercury
    It's not the Auditorium itself, just a side field. The only pics I have of the auditorium is post-Dean, and they don't look good.
    ..ok...ah mi think ih change.....

Merciless Guest
    Originally posted by Criss
    YEP SEEIT DEH, DI ORIGINAL BAD BWAI ATTIRE IN BELIZE, SLIPPAS WID AH BEACH CRUISER

WHEN YOU GAT DAT IN BELIZE YOU KNOW.........YOU BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

...notice the 'collins'......

Originally posted by Merciless
    ..maddarass...dat nuh look like 'THE' Ricalde Stadium...is it?...or just a side field?....

No bwai, dat da di field right behind Civic Centre. Yuh nuh see Nayito's place right da back?

Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Corozal is beautiful. What's the story on Fort Barlee 1870? Anyone knows? Looks interesting.

The fort was used during The Caste War (War of the Races) when there was the big mestizo influx from the Yucatan. The War started there and spread down to Belize and Orange Walk where Marcos Canul led forces and was killed in battle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War

Merciless Guest
    Originally posted by madarass
    No bwai, dat da di field right behind Civic Centre. Yuh nuh see Nayito's place right da back?
    ..dats why ah ask u ....wuz wonderin.....

Another Belizean Guest
    Thanks madas.

Merciless Guest
    Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Thanks madas.

..and da suh u like seh di youth always di harass u pon di board bout u boring news thread?.....

ih legal fi mek dah bwai up dah top have dat deh machete pon ih bike?...well meybe deh deh pon deh way to deh farm.....
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread